Daps
It's all about MacAllan 18 plehboi!:birdman:
Don't know how anyone could hate on a gin & tonic though:manny:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Do ya'll really feel different liquors give you different drunks?

I always thought that was shyt in peoples brain, it's all about the alc%. Don't matter what I drink, if i drink too much i'm gonna do some stupid shyt. Some shyt just tastes better.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Didn't read the thread but here's my take, I love vodka and I love Hen and Remy as well. However, I'm a broke ass piece of shyt, and cheap ass 12 dollar a handle vodka > 12 dollar pint brown. One exception is sailor jerry's but that's really not all that cheap.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
image_GFIDD18RE_1.jpg

Sorry, that's just my drink of choice

For 80 bucks a 5th, that shyt better change my life :whoo:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:myman: my all time fav

ahahah i seen a kid at college try and do a flame shot but forgot to blow it out first looked like a dragon but we were all too wasted so we just geeked at a man spitting out firing.

but vodka a bytch drink? if you're mixing it maybe, it has no flavor BUT alcohol.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Im down here in Ga, my uncles keep that shyt on deck. I don't fukk with it on the regular, only once in a blue moon. Other than that its Henn:myman:
Oh yeah I'm a henny dude day, I drink it str8 too. I got a uncle up in Charlotte that fuccs wit the moonshine, he always sends me home wit a jar, I went thru his crib on thanksgiving and he gave me a jar of this stuff he called Peach Pie, tasted just like peaches, smooth as fucc but after sippin 2 shots :whew:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'm a cognac,skotch type dude. I do fukks with Remy Martin V tho, and I drink Vodka when I just want to get nice and not twisted

Dark liquor has more cogenates (sp?) in them than white liquor which causes hangovers

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if im just chllin at the crib or wit my nikkas we drinkin brown all day

but it seems like whenever i go to a party(college) everythings white(:youngsabo: dont ask me how) so it's watever :yeshrug: i'll drink that clear shyt if it's offered