• brown

Votes: 57 52.8%

• Total voters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I almost ALWAYS drink clear liqour. maybe it goes back to my young days when pops told me clear is better for you than dark.

maybe cuz its typically cheaper and u get more bang for your buck. even with the premium brands.

I do know, that on the occassions, I drink dark liqour, that shyt has me twisted fast as hell.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Depends on what I'm going for - vodka drinks get me buzzed/drunk faster
But bourbon, whiskey, and dark rum I can drink a bit more of and never OD on. I prefer these when drinking at home, vodka at clubs, wine at home, dinner, or "events".

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do ya'll really feel different liquors give you different drunks?

I always thought that was shyt in peoples brain, it's all about the alc%. Don't matter what I drink, if i drink too much i'm gonna do some stupid shyt. Some shyt just tastes better.

Actually they do...but it's morso the grain/ingredient that's used. People process different compounds differently. I don't really get sick from sugar or fruit based alcohols (rum, ciroc) but traditional grain or potatoe vodkas will have me on hurl in a minute, tequila as well - in fact, if its not a margarita, I don't drink tequila, never had a night end well off that shyt

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I drink both, no way white is for women

Drink that Bombay and then say that

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I like white and brown, down for vodka/cran/soda or gin n tonic if the mood calls for it, but on a very exceptions basis

But im a brown man through and through

CC, Crown Royale, Johnny Red on the rocks straight, Johnny Black if its one of those nights

I stopped drinking mixed drinks for the most part

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I only fukk with brown on one occasion and thats Remy in my eggnog. Other than that i dont mess with it at all.

Hennessy is one of the foulest things i have every tasted. Yall nikkas can keep all that E&J, Crown, etc...

Negged

:birdman: