• brown

Votes: 57 52.8%

• Total voters

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I fux wit Vodkas heavy...but we dont call that shyt 'white' we call that shyt 'clear'...Gins a no go (Sapphires decent tho) Rum...not so much anymore. Tequila...hell no (maybe the occasional Patron). Gotta keep the clear on deck if you in the presence of women...cuz most girls drink clear (other than ratchets or older white girls at dive bars).
I fukk wit Cognac...brandy...not so much whiskey...but we dont call that shyt 'brown' we call it 'dark'. I'll fukk wit dark dranks if i been drinkin alot of beer. That shyt can cause some expensive tabs at the bar when you trading rounds wit ya patnas cuz they don't got no cognac wells.

It don't need to be one or the other...Real nikkas fukk with both...just not at the same time.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I only fukk with brown on one occasion and thats Remy in my eggnog. Other than that i dont mess with it at all.

Hennessy is one of the foulest things i have every tasted. Yall nikkas can keep all that E&J, Crown, etc...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
vodka redbull

or adios

are best for mixed drinks..

heem n coke my favorite chill drink tho but really if someone got henny, patron (I cant really fukk with other tequila for some reason or very few..) and vokda im straight ill dirnk whatever really

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I drink whatever if its quality

But, I'm only going to buy

Ciroc
Goose
Patron
Don Julio

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Tequila Coconut :ohlawd:. Oh how I love thee. Better than Ciroc coconut.

I cannot fukk with dark whatsoever. shyt makes me not want to drink at all in the evening once I get the smell of it.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Henny & Crown all day over here.... :birdman:

I'll fukk with Patron Silver and Ciroc occasionally though

Nothing really with white liquor I just don't really like mixing drinks anymore and I can think of any white liquor I would enjoy sippin on...

White liquor is mainly for shots

But If I'm chillin and just watch the game or some shyt I rather sip on that brown :youngsabo: