Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
EGYPTIANS BELIEVED IN MULTIPLE GODS LOL

THIS IS WELL KNOWN
...they did until Ahkenaten introduced Atenism, a monotheistic practice. The traditionalists hated him for it and destroyed his temple after he died. They then reverted to traditional polytheism.

Fail history, crehs.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
EGYPTIANS BELIEVED IN MULTIPLE GODS LOL

THIS IS WELL KNOWN

So did Jews for thousands of years until the cult of Yahweh eliminated all the other Canaanite gods. El is literally a Mountain God in Canaanite mythology and an enemy of Baal, Yam and Mot. All of whom later became demons in both Jewish and Christian mythology.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Be so dumb that you miss the point of the post, y’all. My response was based on the fact that anybody can be anyone on the internet, fool. I gives a fuk about you daddy’s supposed accomplishments…don’t believe it anyway. I do believe that if he did actually have some successful kids, he definitely squirted out one retard…:russ:
I didn’t miss anything. Again I addressed what I wanted to. If you don’t give a fukk about nobody’s father then why bring them up? :yeshrug:
Why don’t you care now when you thought it was one way, but it’s the other way? :sas2:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Agreed. Niccas on here are weirdos.

Instead of ignoring toxic and incendiary bullshyt on twitter these idiots constantly feel like spreading that shyt to other people. Like what is this thread? What are we suppose to do about this? Be outraged? Is that the point? Would any of us known about this dumbshyt if you didn't go shifting for it on twitter? Weirdo shyt.

We can't afford to ignore this shyt you clown:gucci:

I can tell that you are non-ADOS with this mentality :mjlol:

Daps
Instead of us having to “get over it”, why can’t these same people ask “why is there a need to say it?”.

Exactly.

We have to put effort into not having a negative reaction, but they can’t put an ounce of effort into not saying it. It’s just a word, but they can’t stop saying it. They don’t want us telling them what to say, but they want to tell us what to say, think, feel, how to react, what to care about, what is offensive, what is and isn’t important.

They’re sociopaths.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
BRUH U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN SPEAKIN LIKE THIS

THE EGYPTIANS WORSHIPPED MULTIPLE GODS AND GOT WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF IT

THE TORAH IS THE ORIGINAL DIVINE SCRIPTURE THAT GAVE THE WORLD MONOTHEISM.. CHRISTIANS ARE THE ONES WHO REMIXED IT WHILE STILL ADHERING TO THE ORIGINAL, WHICH IS A CONTRADICTION IN ITSELF.

EL NASSER’S STATEMENT IS FALSE AND ROOTED IN ANTI-SEMITISM. LOOK AT THE MIZRAHI JEWS OF TODAY IF U WANT TO SEE WHAT THE ORIGINAL ISRAELITES LOOKED LIKE.

You’re a comedian. Just because I don’t engage in the frenzy/extras fanatics engage in - that doesn’t mean I’m not a practising Christian. I see religion for what it’s - a way of life to fill a void in the quest of understanding humanity’s existence and a guide from ancient men. I was born/raised in it and it’s what I’m comfortable with. However, I don’t let it cloud my sense of objectivity.

I can talk to you about this because I also have a copy of the Egyptian book of the dead. And you can see where everything in the Bible/Torah and prophecies came from.

Yes, Egyptians worshipped multiple gods under different dynasties - just as Hebrew speakers who wrote the Bible/Torah worshipped multiple gods as it’s written in the Bible/Torah. And no, no one was wiped out. There’s no archaeological evidence for this. Stop living in La La Land.

Everything ancient Hebrew speakers wrote in the Torah was copied from the Egyptian book of the dead and the language originated from there.

So, I’ll ask you again: who should lay claim to the “chosen people” title - the original (Egyptian book of the dead) or the copy and paste remix (Torah/Bible)?

El Nasser is the last person you’ll call a liar. The bold statement he made was somewhat damning against he and today’s Egyptians. So, there’s no way he would have made such a statement if he wasn’t sure about what he was saying. And anti-semitism is mostly a ruse and I don’t know how you can call a semite who spoke a Semitic language an anti-semite. It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go back and forth with what you’re saying. It’s easy to ignore shyt but you need to be aware of how people really feel about certain issues because they are walking around in everyday life and unfortunately Social media has a big influence on some people

Eh I disagree with needing to be aware of how people feel about certain issues. I disgree from the sense I can hypothsis this just living my life everyday. I don't need to log into a digital pool
We can't afford to ignore this shyt you clown:gucci:

I can tell that you are non-ADOS with this mentality :mjlol:

Yes your right every single time a white person says some wild shyt about black folks let's get a thread about it and let's beat our collective outrage boners. Productive and will definitely move black culture forward.

You don't know shyt about me or my family tree. Stop it projecting.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Eh I disagree with needing to be aware of how people feel about certain issues. I disgree from the sense I can hypothsis this just living my life everyday. I don't need to log into a digital pool

Yes your right every single time a white person says some wild shyt about black folks let's get a thread about it and let's beat our collective outrage boners. Productive and will definitely move black culture forward.

You don't know shyt about me or my family tree. Stop it projecting.

You are not ADOS:umad:

Your lineage doesn't have a history of dealing with these cacs in this country