White House worried that if sports shut down, Trump can't be re-elected

Daps
College kids should demand hazard pay. It's wild that these schools expect a bunch of unpaid interns to go risk their long-term health so these coaches and school presidents and the NCAA can make billions off of their work.

Anyway, Trump probably pissed off too many white folks to win anyway. He's fukking with their money and their health, so they'll go running back to the adults to run the country for four years and then elect Trump's son after everything gets fixed. Just like 2008. No football in the fall would be another nail in the coffin. The whole idea of running a country into the ground while no one notices is to provide bread and circuses as a distraction. People already don't have bread. Now they're going to lose their circuses because he fukked up the virus response.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Add the Ohio state university and Michigan.

I saw it on CNBC. I was like :dahell: :wtf:

Caller was supposed to be talking about stocks but somehow guaranteeing that Ohio State playing in the fall, took all precedence.

@smitty22 @Regular_P

shyt won’t make it through 3 weeks I predict

It's brazy even attempting it. If paid professionals want to take a go at it, so be it but not unpaid college students.

Daps
:dead:
this fool trump only cares about sports
No, it’s about the masses being distracted. It has nothing to do with him caring about sports. It’s about u, and ur friends and ur family caring about sports.

Sports serves to distract people from the virus, and the Republicans poor response to it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it’s about the masses being distracted. It has nothing to do with him caring about sports. It’s about u, and ur friends and ur family caring about sports.

Sports serves to distract people from the virus, and the Republicans poor response to it.
Every positive test should be a nice reminder

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately people don’t care they just want their sports ball. Human suffering doesn’t matter as long as the individual is ok in America
Even if football isn’t cancelled the trickle down effect will be very clear with gambling, fantasy football etc.

Millan

Pro
Daps
Canada is winning (so far). They have the NHL postseason and I could see the 2020-21 season beginning and concluding there.

Sports should be rewarded to well functioning societies and America ain't one of em'.

Last edited:
Daps
NBA probably should have went to Toronto. But Disney/ABC probably stopped that. I guess.
Canada ain’t doing no more favors for this country, neither is the rest of the world. Basically all the world leaders are telling us to HYON. :yeshrug:
Ironically Trump intended to do this exact same thing to the rest of the world during his first term

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This

I got a couple of homies who never paid attention to politics in their lives. Ever since the shutdown, they were stuck on CNN, MSNBC, local news etc etc. They were blown away how incompetent Trump is and how fukked in the head the Republicans are. Now they are hooked and don't really give a fukk about sports.

Trump knows this and wants the people to focus on something else and not his incompetence. Why do y'all think he was pushing for sports to come back in mid April?

:mjlol:
Yooooooooo I noticed this too:ohhh:
People really brush the fukkery under:ohhh: