White House worried that if sports shut down, Trump can't be re-elected

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
maybe the fat fukk should have been encouraging people to wear masks and social distance and not rushed reopening instead of turning it into a culture war then.

fukk him.

fukk sports.

i hope they don't come back if it means he doesn't get re-elected.
That's the scary part about all of this

If he had told people to wear masks early on, we'd be past this shyt and he'd be hailed as a hero and he'd be cruising to reelection because the economy would have stabilized by now

That's how stupid this man is. He doesn't realize that by actually being a leader, he could be the person him and his supporters swear he is in their own CAC'd out minds

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's the scary part about all of this

If he had told people to wear masks early on, we'd be past this shyt and he'd be hailed as a hero and we'd be cruising to reelection because the economy would have stabilized by now

That's how stupid this man is. He doesn't realize that by actually being a leader, he could be the person him and his supporters swear he is in their own CAC'd out minds

He's a fukking joke, a con man who's all about embezzling money from gullible trump supporters and the govt itself... He never been no leader...:heh: he's a cross between hitler, a infomercial tv spot and a jackass... all wrapped up in white privilege...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Desus and Mero said it one their second to last podcast but (not condoning or glad people died) Covid has exposed a lot of America’s bullshyt and it might be an opportunity to actually think about what kinda country or even what kinda world this should really be.

Just think, we have 24/7 cycles dedicated to kids games while people starve and die for our benefit. And that was before Corona. I have to say if there’s any good to take from this fukked up pandemic it’s put the fire to the feet of the ones that have done us harm for their benefit.
Real shyt....think about it this way:

The Coronavirus is not man made. It's something that naturally occurs in nature and it happened to jump species.

One of the big theories out there is that China turned a blind eye to the potential damaging effects it would have and let it spread...

Lets say that's true....if it is true and China knew....all this shyt did is expose just how stupid this country is and how we'd react if they really DID release some shyt with malicious intent

We'd all be dead because motherfukkers want to watch sports or go to a bar more than they want to live

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The Coronavirus is not man made. It's something that naturally occurs in nature and it happened to jump species.

One of the big theories out there is that China turned a blind eye to the potential damaging effects it would have and let it spread...

Lets say that's true....if it is true and China knew....all this shyt did is expose just how stupid this country is and how we'd react if they really DID release some shyt with malicious intent

We'd all be dead because motherfukkers want to watch sports or go to a bar more than they want to live
That's whats scary. Like, the next pandemic being more deadly. Or a legit bio weapon engineered in a lab designed to torture and kill people.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

That's whats scary. Like, the next pandemic being more deadly. Or a legit bio weapon engineered in a lab designed to torture and kill people.

It’s like the population has reached a critical point of collective ignorance.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Naw the only way he doesn't get re elected is if people go and vote

Don't let you timeline and what's trending fool you.

Oh.. we'll see voter turn outs like never before. Believe that.

The only way that motherfukker wins is if he rigs that shyt again.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Let's keep it 3000 sports is a major distraction.

This

I got a couple of homies who never paid attention to politics in their lives. Ever since the shutdown, they were stuck on CNN, MSNBC, local news etc etc. They were blown away how incompetent Trump is and how fukked in the head the Republicans are. Now they are hooked and don't really give a fukk about sports.

Trump knows this and wants the people to focus on something else and not his incompetence. Why do y'all think he was pushing for sports to come back in mid April?

:mjlol:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Y'all laughing but this is actually spot on, his supporters don't give a fukk about people dying. But if Bama and Clemson can't line up on Saturdays there's gonna be hell to pay :bryan:
Add the Ohio state university and Michigan.

I saw it on CNBC. I was like :dahell: :wtf:

Caller was supposed to be talking about stocks but somehow guaranteeing that Ohio State playing in the fall, took all precedence.

@smitty22 @Regular_P

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Add the Ohio state university and Michigan.

I saw it on CNBC. I was like :dahell: :wtf:

Caller was supposed to be talking about stocks but somehow guaranteeing that Ohio State playing in the fall, took all precedence.

@smitty22 @Regular_P
shyt won’t make it through 3 weeks I predict

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The latest rumors has this season lasting 20 weeks. 10 games, with a bye in between each game. In case of infections.. the kids can quarantine for 10 days before having to go out there again.
What ya'll think?:patrice:
I don’t know breh. It’s a good idea for sure, but i think any sport that can’t do it in a bubble is doomed, especially college sports. These young kids gonna live that college life no matter what in my opinion , and i think covid cases will run rampant once football really gets going. Not to mention if school have kids in classes and not online :snoop: