WHITE HOUSE Outlines a Strategy for Africa to Counter China

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Africas success would/could directly destabilize America and other Countries with displaced Africans. There is the risk of those populations connecting with Africans and doing things that go against the interest of Western Nations. This is why they destabilized all of the Pan African/Pro Black movements of the 60s-70s because Blacks globally were traveling and connecting trying to figure out how to get out of systematic white supremacy.
lets be honest, no African nation posed a serious threat to the USA in the 60s and 70s. That was just hype because they were recently decolonized. Those countries had no real means to get things off the ground. This isn't Israel we're talking about.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lets be honest, no African nation posed a serious threat to the USA in the 60s and 70s. That was just hype because they were recently decolonized. Those countries had no real means to get things off the ground. This isn't Israel we're talking about.

We dont know what their potential would have been because after surface level “independance” they were still being run for the most part by leaders in the pockets of the bigger major players at the time.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Makes up a significant portion of their annual budget
I was referring to the one from Denmark.
They'll find another way get recoup that.

Anyways, I was responding to the part where you said Africa should unite, and if most mineral resource nations united and nationalize all their resources, are investors gonna leave all of them? This was hypothetical

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Africa needs to dead a lot of their languages and stick to main dialects tribalism destroyed Africa

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I was referring to the one from Denmark.
They'll find another way get recoup that.

Anyways, I was responding to the part where you said Africa should unite, and if most mineral resource nations united and nationalize all their resources, are investors gonna leave all of them? This was hypothetical

I don’t think political unification necessarily means nationalization of mineral resources

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. The West will put money behind groups who are fed up with China/puppet leaders and china will just fund another group and from the outside it will simply look like black folks being “savages” like they always paint us.

Yep basically africa will be like angola and Vietnam were. With 2 super powers fighting for control in their countries.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Isn't Libya, iraq ,somalia , syria & Afghanistan enough proof for africa:mindblown:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
China is estimated by the Federation of American Scientists to have an arsenal of about 260 total warheads as of 2015, which would make it the second smallest nuclear arsenal amongst the five nuclear weapon states acknowledged by the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.