WHITE HOUSE Outlines a Strategy for Africa to Counter China

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:russ: weren't nikkas just complaining about China in Africa, now they praising them cause of Trump administration plans

At least be consistent and shyt on both if you have problems. Blind Trump bashing shouldn't be a game plan for people claiming to be suppressed by white supremacy

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:russ: weren't nikkas just complaining about China in Africa, now they praising them cause of Trump administration plans

At least be consistent and shyt on both if you have problems. Blind Trump bashing shouldn't be a game plan for people claiming to be suppressed by white supremacy

Whoa, the Coli is composed of monolithic thought???
:ohhh:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Noticed a few things in your paragraph which may provide the key to your initial question.

China - a state
USA - a state
Africa - a continent

Perhaps if Africa united...
I'm all for Africa uniting and intra Africa trade increasing, for the next wave of pan africanism can only start here, but the way things stand, there is a 0.0001% of that happening. All that can change overnight however, if a good leader rises in this generation.The African youths are looking for a political role model and finding none, no wonder Sankara and Amilcar Cabral are still popular among the youth today.No African leader is willing to speak our economic and political truths as a continent, but keep on preaching unfounded, stupid hope to us, that things will get better, but this is not the case.Pan Africanism can only occur if we are reminded of our role and position in the world right now, then solutions to these problems can be formulated.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Not realizing your generalization was poor and doubling down on your ignorance

:russ:
"Being about Black people, not the human race" is generalizing?
Praising China to shyt on Trump, after criticizing China, is generalizing?

seeing that you doing most of the Trump hating and Chinese praising in this thread, I hit a nerve

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Noticed a few things in your paragraph which may provide the key to your initial question.

China - a state
USA - a state
Africa - a continent

Perhaps if Africa united...
I feel like Magufuli is the only leader who would even contemplate nationalizing all their mining.

Hell just because of the tax increase they were able to finance the future dam that gonna be built

I think he would legit try to use those raw mineral resource to build products id he found a cheap loophole

It's kind of sad how Nigeria has some of the biggest brainpower outside of Nigeria and it still hasn't turn into a manufacturing hub

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
"Being about Black people, not the human race" is generalizing?
Praising China to shyt on Trump, after criticizing China, is generalizing?

seeing that you doing most of the Trump hating and Chinese praising in this thread, I hit a nerve

“Hit a nerve” you wish. I’m successful and handsome. No Coli basement dweller could ever make me frown, let alone “hit a nerve”

I’m just entertaining myself from your unique form of autism.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I feel like Magufuli is the only leader who would even contemplate nationalizing all their mining.

Hell just because of the tax increase they were able to finance the future dam that gonna be built

I think he would legit try to use those raw mineral resource to build products id he found a cheap loophole

It's kind of sad how Nigeria has some of the biggest brainpower outside of Nigeria and it still hasn't turn into a manufacturing hub

Magufuli’s efforts will eventually fail. Foreign donors are nervous about his autocratic tendencies

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
“Hit a nerve” you wish. I’m successful and handsome. No Coli basement dweller could ever make me frown, let alone “hit a nerve”

I’m just entertaining myself from your unique form of autism.
I'm ugly, have autism, live in a basement, but I'm not conditionally supporting Black folks, while claiming success :russ: