White girls are so...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fukking entitled and feel that just by being white that they are automatically a prize to be won and that they are doing non-white men favors by simply being interested in them. "Oh I think you're cute and not like the 'others' so by me talking to you, you should feel so much better of yourself by being worthy enough to talk to me. I mean you are great.... for a black guy."

tumblr_mbslt0VELn1rnz6ato1_1280.png

:comeon:
Protect yourselves fellas.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:deadrose: at the ignorance AND the "PS" part.

Anyhow (before this thread goes into inevitable bash mode), I wanted to throw a slight spin and say that you'd think being an intelligent MALE minority with manners & good sense of humor was rare when speaking to women.

I've talked to educated women of different races (black included) and even if they don't say it out-right, they act pretty fukkin' surprised when you're not ghetto, broke, helpless, or unhealthy. :mindblown:

I've had black AND white chicks ask me straight-up (first conversation) if I had a baby's mother or they're surprised that I have my own car or that I finished school at a university or that I don't smoke. Though it's not as blatantly raw as that message, the black man's rep is a bit tarnished out here and chicks are blunt about that shyt. :smh:

Props on putting her in her place though, for real. :myman:

I'll be back through these parts tomorrow when this thread somehow spins into a "Who's a simp/Who's a c00n" debate or some kind of "black men vs. black women" thing. Haha. :popcorn:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Guys that's not me I got it off tumblr but still. Chick is a bytch. If someone is going to be racist I'd respect them more if they were 100% racist and not conditionally racist.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:ehh: the most a becky told me was i was cool, we could hang out & talk but she dont date outside her race.... but i dont pull chicks online so maybe thats why, everyone i met was in person...

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Guys that's not me I got it off tumblr but still. Chick is a bytch. If someone is going to be racist I'd respect them more if they were 100% racist and not conditionally racist.

Dude is a bytch too
You can just not reply or block someone instead of checking a female :comeon:

I don't see why anyone would do this if it wasn't to get a date on some reverse psychology shyt :troll:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Just another random thought: It's kind of amazing how a chick can manage to talk herself OUT of dikk. :why:

Do people know how hard that is? ...especially online. You have to have absolutely no chill or common sense. :heh:

Learning when to shut the fukk up is truly becoming a lost art, man. :smh:

Daps
fukking entitled and feel that just by being white that they are automatically a prize to be won and that they are doing non-white men favors by simply being interested in them. "Oh I think you're cute and not like the 'others' so by me talking to you, you should feel so much better of yourself by being worthy enough to talk to me. I mean you are great.... for a black guy."

tumblr_mbslt0VELn1rnz6ato1_1280.png

:comeon:
Protect yourselves fellas.

you frustrate me with the gray font and some of your comments here but...

#realnikkashyt :salute:

The audacity of that bytch to not only say what she said but to expect you to be cool with it...or consider her talking to you as a compliment...smh

EDIT: I thought it was SierraMist that said this to the bytch...:beli:

Daps
:deadrose: at the ignorance AND the "PS" part.

Anyhow (before this thread goes into inevitable bash mode), I wanted to throw a slight spin and say that you'd think being an intelligent MALE minority with manners & good sense of humor was rare when speaking to women.

I've talked to educated women of different races (black included) and even if they don't say it out-right, they act pretty fukkin' surprised when you're not ghetto, broke, helpless, or unhealthy. :mindblown:

I've had black AND white chicks ask me straight-up (first conversation) if I had a baby's mother or they're surprised that I have my own car or that I finished school at a university or that I don't smoke. Though it's not as blatantly raw as that message, the black man's rep is a bit tarnished out here and chicks are blunt about that shyt. :smh:

Props on putting her in her place though, for real. :myman:

I'll be back through these parts tomorrow when this thread somehow spins into a "Who's a simp/Who's a c00n" debate or some kind of "black men vs. black women" thing. Haha. :popcorn:

That is because we all (EVERY RACE) share the same media...where black people are all marginalized. Every local news station, day time talk show, ect. shows the SAME DAMN TYPE of BLACK PEOPLE. Every single tv station.

I gew up around a wide variety of black people from hood nikkas to my peers in college and its real unfair at how dis-proportionate our representation is in the media.

So, YES, even black women will feel the same way as white people because when you grow up seeing respectable black people but on TV/Movies you see nothing but ghetto-ness you will instinctively feel that your experience with respectable black people are the minority.

I was just watching "Criminal Minds" yesterday and had to turn the bullshyt off when they were chasing a white serial killer and he stumbles in the hood where they showed two black people as typical "hood nikkas" guns included but they were talking in 1990's watered down slang.

It's terrible.

We created an ideology where "black = ghetto". I bet you if you asked these black and white woman what is their interpretation/definition of "BEING BLACK"...I'm willing to bet my hard earned money that they will give you a distorted definition.