White Frat Boy Who Hung Noose On James Meredith Statue At Old Miss Faces 11 Years In Prison

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:ufdup: Don't play stupid with me cracka, this country is geared towards throwing black people in prison over dumb shyt and YOU CACS go in defend the notion of harsh time for non-violent black offenders. Lets not pretend that this is not reality. So yes, 11 years is perfectly fine for this man... its about time racist get treated like criminals in this country because the implications of a white man hanging rope on a black symbol is much deeper than him being young or some other stupid ass cop-out you wanna come up with. Lock his ass up with the rest of the non-violent offenders

SMH...this aint a thread about all laws and punishment, we talking about this one right here...you compare it to other shyt and feel you made a point. You tit for tat and name calling cause your mental capacities are flawed and weak

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
11 years seem's OD for something like this. I feel like public shaming and people not wanting to associate with him will be enough of a punishment ...but 11 years for putting something on a statue no matter what just seems excessive.
There's no way he's getting the full 11... but let's pray for 5.

obamapraying_zpse25bd90a.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You can tell Holder is taking down every cac he can't since he couldn't get the Ferguson cop. I doubt this kid will do full time but he's fukked regardless. Also they're indicting a cop he bodyslammed an elderly Indian man over some racial shyt. Good.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
@CACarot @BelowTheMasonDixon

No reply :mjpls:

@cook i think we got some trash to take out

Man listen here, I shared my motherfukking opinion, you don't like it neg and keep it the fukk moving. 11 years for putting a noose around a statue is fukking retarded. If you think that amount of time fits the crime, then hey, that's on yall.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
In a 2012 autobiography, Mr Meredith said the university should destroy the statue because he said it trivialized his effort to destroy a system of white supremacy that had long dominated Mississippi, his native state.

'I have become a piece of art, a tourist attraction, a soothing image on the civil rights tour of the South, a public relations tool for the powers that be at Ole Miss, and feel-good icon of brotherly love and racial reconciliation, frozen in gentle docility,' Mr Meredith wrote.

:wow:too real

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
This man was going to college. Let that sink in. He was going to be qualified to be a doctor, lawyer, policeman, etc. A racist with qualification to have control over something that will impact you directly is something you do not want if you are a sensible person. If his life is ruined and he's robbed of the power to oppress, then that's good. Maybe he'll change while he's there and actually be helping people when he gets out. Either way, his punishment is a good thing

I find it interesting that nobody is commenting on what Meredith himself is saying about his statue:

POWERFUL
Man where the hell you beeen? Ain't seen you post in a thread in a while. Good post. But this fukker now has his parents here in atlanta housing this little racist fugitive. His smug face makes me want to drown his ass in the chattahoochee river and toss his body back on his parents doorstep. fukk this piece of shyt!

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
It's Mississippi. This is why HBCU's should be the black standard. But nikkas still afraid to huddle.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
hmm

so if you think it's perfectly okay to punish someone excessively on the basis that they don't give a fukk about you ...

and you believe in reciprocal actions and thoughts..

then by that logic you would think it's okay for blacks to be punished excessively by whites

Breh...

:dead:

You're expecting non-hypocritical behavior from a bunch of hypocrites.

Historical context matters so I understand why cats feel the way they do.

But to any objective person, 11 years seems like a bit much.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
11 years seem's OD for something like this. I feel like public shaming and people not wanting to associate with him will be enough of a punishment ...but 11 years for putting something on a statue no matter what just seems excessive.

No it doesn't, its actually a light sentence. If I was the judge he woulda got the death penalty :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
No it doesn't, its actually a light sentence. If I was the judge he woulda got the death penalty :manny:
That's why you're not a judge.

11 years for what amounted to hate speech? :francis: what's gonna happen if one of you said fakkit? 11 years? You gotta think.