White Frat Boy Who Hung Noose On James Meredith Statue At Old Miss Faces 11 Years In Prison

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get it, the whole this happen to black men thing, so To hell with white people and give them the harshest punishment available. But on the real if that's how you want to do it then thats on you but I feel that is just cyclical in nature and that's not gonna achieve much. I mean you even said fukk dude family lol like you don't know sh1t about them and what they have to do with this ?? Nobody got physically hurt what he did was really an act of vandalism like graffiti on a mural 11 years is a alot for that no matter how you slice it. Was he dumb ? yes....racist ? yes...but does that equate to eleven years ? nope. Way more egregious offenses deserve that time and space in prison.

Like I said I don't give a shyt, I hope he gets the 11 years and if he doesn't, I hope he has to stay in jail for a few years to a couple of years to learn his lesson.
I don't give a shyt about your opinions and nothing is going to change how I feel about this.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
A bit lenient if you ask me. Its not about simply putting a noose on a statue, its about intimidating the thousands of black students on the campus making them feel unsafe.

Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
2716649200000578-3015706-image-a-24_1427585705935.jpg

Girl on the lower right :ehh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
11 years seem's OD for something like this. I feel like public shaming and people not wanting to associate with him will be enough of a punishment ...but 11 years for putting something on a statue no matter what just seems excessive.

Cmon fam, 11 years for something that didn't physically hurt anyone is excessive. Let's just keep it 100%

:camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
11 years seem's OD for something like this. I feel like public shaming and people not wanting to associate with him will be enough of a punishment ...but 11 years for putting something on a statue no matter what just seems excessive.

Cmon fam, 11 years for something that didn't physically hurt anyone is excessive. Let's just keep it 100%

Do you guys feel scared now because this act of racism is something that you guys would do?

It ain't fun when the rabbit gets the gun :usure:
A bit lenient if you ask me. Its not about simply putting a noose on a statue, its about intimidating the thousands of black students on the campus making them feel unsafe.
True, it clearly is an act of terrorism.

Last edited: