White Frat Boy Who Hung Noose On James Meredith Statue At Old Miss Faces 11 Years In Prison

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol @ racism getting out of control in this country. It's always been one of the biggest parts of this nations history. It's gotten better in recent history but it's still not where it needs to be.

#cachistory

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
yoooo cacs make me fukking SICK b, cacs like "11 years is abit much" but if brotha is caught with some weed they're like "Well, Don't break the law!" or some shyt. IM fukking done with you cacs man...DONE.

Those weed law charges are stupid to, but who is arguing that ?

#cachistory

What does that even mean ?

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those weed law charges are stupid to, but who is arguing that ?

:ufdup: Don't play stupid with me cracka, this country is geared towards throwing black people in prison over dumb shyt and YOU CACS go in defend the notion of harsh time for non-violent black offenders. Lets not pretend that this is not reality. So yes, 11 years is perfectly fine for this man... its about time racist get treated like criminals in this country because the implications of a white man hanging rope on a black symbol is much deeper than him being young or some other stupid ass cop-out you wanna come up with. Lock his ass up with the rest of the non-violent offenders

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Cmon fam, 11 years for something that didn't physically hurt anyone is excessive. Let's just keep it 100%

11 years seem's OD for something like this. I feel like public shaming and people not wanting to associate with him will be enough of a punishment ...but 11 years for putting something on a statue no matter what just seems excessive.

:patrice:

You two are always caping for racist white people..

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Im not surprised. White folks being racist.......its just what they do. Im also not shocked that grown ass rusty black men that should know better are in this thread with their hearts bleeding for them. You think the ginger cac coward would shed a tear for any of you negroes? I believe in reciprocal actions and thoughts. You nikkas gonna learn one day that crusading for a person or group of people that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

EDIT: its only one or two in here caping.....the overwhelming majority know whats up :salute:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This man was going to college. Let that sink in. He was going to be qualified to be a doctor, lawyer, policeman, etc. A racist with qualification to have control over something that will impact you directly is something you do not want if you are a sensible person. If his life is ruined and he's robbed of the power to oppress, then that's good. Maybe he'll change while he's there and actually be helping people when he gets out. Either way, his punishment is a good thing

I find it interesting that nobody is commenting on what Meredith himself is saying about his statue:
In a 2012 autobiography, Mr Meredith said the university should destroy the statue because he said it trivialized his effort to destroy a system of white supremacy that had long dominated Mississippi, his native state.

'I have become a piece of art, a tourist attraction, a soothing image on the civil rights tour of the South, a public relations tool for the powers that be at Ole Miss, and feel-good icon of brotherly love and racial reconciliation, frozen in gentle docility,' Mr Meredith wrote.

POWERFUL

d'jarbargel

Rookie
Daps
You think the ginger cac coward would shed a tear for any of you negroes? I believe in reciprocal actions and thoughts.

hmm

so if you think it's perfectly okay to punish someone excessively on the basis that they don't give a fukk about you ...

and you believe in reciprocal actions and thoughts..

then by that logic you would think it's okay for blacks to be punished excessively by whites

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
then by that logic you would think it's okay for blacks to be punished excessively by whites

White folks been living by that logic for centuries. Again, im not shedding a tear for him, but u know good and cotdamn well he not gonna do 11 years. He prolly wont even do a hour

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope they make that fakkit serve every bit of that sentence. Maybe he can tell the brothas locked down with how much he likes nooses.

d'jarbargel

Rookie
Daps
White folks been living by that logic for centuries.

so you support your own oppression

Again, im not shedding a tear for him, but u know good and cotdamn well he not gonna do 11 years. He prolly wont even do a hour

i actually have no idea what the chances are of him going to prison

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11 years seem's OD for something like this. I feel like public shaming and people not wanting to associate with him will be enough of a punishment ...but 11 years for putting something on a statue no matter what just seems excessive.
if you want to talk about excessive, talk about black youth getting killed for walking the street and receiving life sentences for minor shyt. i can't feel sorry for cacs facing 11 years for hate crimes :camby:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
I get it, the whole this happen to black men thing, so To hell with white people and give them the harshest punishment available. But on the real if that's how you want to do it then thats on you but I feel that is just cyclical in nature and that's not gonna achieve much. I mean you even said fukk dude family lol like you don't know sh1t about them and what they have to do with this ?? Nobody got physically hurt what he did was really an act of vandalism like graffiti on a mural 11 years is a alot for that no matter how you slice it. Was he dumb ? yes....racist ? yes...but does that equate to eleven years ? nope. Way more egregious offenses deserve that time and space in prison.

:snoop:

are you on crack? You trying to compare this to graffiti? :wtf: