White Domestic Terrorists say they’re setting up around DC in case Trump makes orders

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The Atlantic did an interesting piece on The Oath Keepers and their founder Stewart Rhodes.
Many of them are ex military/law enforcement.
Keep thinking these people are a game. They're deadly serious. I am not saying we should be fearful but we should be prepared.
A Pro-Trump Militant Group Has Recruited Thousands of Police, Soldiers, and Veterans
Man they ex for a reason

real shooters in the military train daily, not that in the woods shyt either.
It’s all fun and games til rounds start coming your way.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
c0c5b3f6de1311c4d5210b16c99f9dcc.gif

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Man they ex for a reason

real shooters in the military train daily, not that in the woods shyt either.
It’s all fun and games til rounds start coming your way.
You're wrong.

These dudes are ex military/police who often seek out training from ex special forces guys that charge 200 bucks per class. They have ranges where they practice from 500 meters and in ward.

Don't downplay these guys, they are better trained than most departments

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
In the meantime, the FBI is skimming FB, Twitter and the Coli for Black extremists :francis:
Nah. I been talking about killing Trump and his whole family on here and Facebook all year. And I'm a nikka that would really do that shyt :yeshrug:. I organized a bunch of nikkas with pistols to go down to Cobo Hall with shyt on hip to intimidate MAGA protestors at the count. They were shook as fukk to come in our direction with they 80-120 people and 4 fukk boys with rifles on shoulder straps. We woulda slaughtered them boys.

DPD (80% black police force) was out there chopping it up with us and telling us we wouldn't have to kill anything cause they would body them boys if they got aggressive with weapons :smugbiden:.

:yeshrug: idgaf if the government is watching. If these fukk boys can talk about defending their neighborhoods from minorities and defending white supremacists culture I should be allowed to have a serious desire to kill ALL of them :yeshrug:. I'm not harming anyone by inviting other people to feel the same way.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
My thing is, if there was any year for these terrorist groups to show their ass and play their military trained hands to create the chaos and civil/race war they've been talking about for years, they have had ample time and great opportunities this year to make it happen. Although they may have all the equipment and all the hate, most don't have the heart, courage, or crazy to really cross that line. That's why I think they keep talking that give us a signal shyt. There are a few exceptions of course, but most wanna just play dress up and think they intimidating folks.