White Domestic Terrorists say they’re setting up around DC in case Trump makes orders

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are they gonna do, fight the military :mjlol:

I guesed you missed the part about him having a nuclear option.Im assuming he means he has an actual nuclear weapon. Why else would he even mention his "nuclear option" like its supposed to scare the military:mjlol:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Dude got an eyepatch like a super villain

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Nah. I been talking about killing Trump and his whole family on here and Facebook all year. And I'm a nikka that would really do that shyt :yeshrug:. I organized a bunch of nikkas with pistols to go down to Cobo Hall with shyt on hip to intimidate MAGA protestors at the count. They were shook as fukk to come in our direction with they 80-120 people and 4 fukk boys with rifles on shoulder straps. We woulda slaughtered them boys.

DPD (80% black police force) was out there chopping it up with us and telling us we wouldn't have to kill anything cause they would body them boys if they got aggressive with weapons :smugbiden:.

:yeshrug: idgaf if the government is watching. If these fukk boys can talk about defending their neighborhoods from minorities and defending white supremacists culture I should be allowed to have a serious desire to kill ALL of them :yeshrug:. I'm not harming anyone by inviting other people to feel the same way.

Dayum bruh,:picard: you bout it

:salute:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I knew they was gonna do this

10 000 rednecks surrounding the White House to prevent Trump from being removed

Hopefully they just yammering

But they bought all that gear for a reason

Them boys would get trucked. I hope it happens just so I can watch white boys get Quake 3 Arena'd on live fukking TV. lmao. fukking Hill Billy ISIS versus the Secret Service and National Guard. :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I guesed you missed the part about him having a nuclear option.Im assuming he means he has an actual nuclear weapon. Why else would he even mention his "nuclear option" like its supposed to scare the military:mjlol:

Don't think he means he has access to the nuclear codes. Even if the dudes who literally press the buttom needs two people to do it at the same time. I doubt if Trump said right now to bomb a country that the dudes on the button would actually do it.

I think "the nuclear Option" in this case means he thinks that the Miltary (with their 30% Black dudes) would support a coup against a free and fair election.

Again all for one dude who donated to both parties to get things that he wanted for himself.