White Domestic Terrorists say they’re setting up around DC in case Trump makes orders

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:smugbiden:

Way to announce your Plans dumb ass:russ:

FBI should just arrest him now.

Trump on national security: 'I don’t want to broadcast my intentions' like Obama

BY NEETZAN ZIMMERMAN - 09/21/15 07:12 PM EDT

4fcfc399-0a9d-4711-b0f5-5cfa45f23ae3-AP20226667076368.jpg

“People can’t know exactly what your intentions are,” Trump told Hewitt. “You want to have a certain amount of, you want to have a little bit of guess work for the enemy.

"This has nothing to do with lack of knowledge, because I think I know as much about Pakistan as most other people,” Trump insisted. "But I will tell you, I don’t want to broadcast my intentions.

"I want to be unpredictable with this,” he continued. "I don’t want to be like Obama, where he’s always saying you know, we’re going to do, in two weeks, we’re going to do this, and then we’re going to do that.”

Trump on national security: 'I don’t want to broadcast my intentions' like Obama

tenor.gif

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:...i wanted a ps5, but i'd gladly take a moist boys vs government alphabet boys battle.

as them white boys would say, let the bodies hit the floor.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Yea that’s what they claim :duck:

Ducktales indeed! They hate the government and military but are veterans and retired/ ex cops .:comeon:.

Theyre LARPERs at best. They’re mostly army rejects, cop rejects who couldn’t make it in or made it in and got discharged for one reason or another(assuming mental issues or character flaws).

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The MAGA crowd really can't believe Trump got voted out :gucci:

How many times did Trump get chased out of press conferences because he couldn't handle the questions being asked? Didn't he walk out on the 60 Minutes interview because he couldn't take the heat? Didn't he just give up on Covid because he doesn't have the leadership skills required to take criticism for tough decisions? Didn't he go against his own intelligence agency and side with America's biggest enemy?

I could go on but obviously these type of people that are following Trump had/have nothing going on in their lives and a little bit of public racism and name calling have them ready to run through the brick wall for this fool. Damn, if he would have finished building that wall no telling what these types would be willing to do for him.