Daps
So dude didnt say the n word and he also crossed it out on his post

I dont understand the problem

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
No, not it. We just don't give a fuk bc we already know that you're not black i.e. a white. It's obvious, get over urself. No one gives a fuk about your cac challenge, like it's a call of duty, foh.

:laff:

You wanna call everyone a cac, yet when challenged for a ban bet youre quick to back down like the coward you are.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Racial ambiguity like DeBarge

It's one of the risks of having kids with a white man/white woman. Your kids, may not look anything like you, or anything like each other--have people thinking you adopted those kids. :mjlol:
Lowkey that was one of the reasons, when I was younger that I knew I could never be with a white person for the long haul, just seeing my cousins, and other mixed kids, growing up that looked nothing like either parent, or like they were in either parents "race", was strange to me.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Why am I not surprised to find out he's married to a bedwench.
gary-owen-wife-400.jpg

Be the human embodiment of milktoast and still think you a nikka crehs :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are all his kids apparently, and they are from the same woman. But I have an aunt (white) that had the same thing happen, each of her kids look like different races too.

Same shyt here.

I have one uncle who married a white german woman. His son looks like lonzo ball.

My uncle looks nothing like lonzo
My aunt (his mom) looks nothing like lonzo

He looks 100% adopted.

I would never want that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don't know if it's the same chick but I read a thread about her private parts being exposed. If I'm not mistaken. :ohhh:
Dafuq??This is facts? the length that certain females will go for male attention or prove something on here, while whoring their "wears", I swear. The group that don't slut show out get disrespected and labeled, while harassed into posting pics , for simply having something to say; while the others that have their azz and nudes all out, and/or cape for cac males, all up in negative discourse, get condoned and defended. The shyt is crazy, this place is different af.

(edit: funny af at people speaking up, fail to mention this shyt.... fukkkkkk, lmao.. can't make this up.. oh and black, doesn't make said person not a cac. talking about "she's legit" I guess so if you spread your vagina and azz on here for public consumption and that cac/black and her capers have the nerve to call me a p8ssy, when her's is viewable..O.M.G. ).. :deadmanny:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Same shyt here.

I have one uncle who married a white german woman. His son looks like lonzo ball.

My uncle looks nothing like lonzo
My aunt (his mom) looks nothing like lonzo

He looks 100% adopted.

I would never want that

Me either, breh. I can’t even imagine as a parent looking at your child everyday and seeing no resemblence of yourself in them, looking at them and seeing a whole new race, going out and having people question if your their parent. That’s a huge L to me. But there are c00ns that want their kids to not look black.:yeshrug: