Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
CoarseIncredibleCub.webp

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
She asked me a question, I answered. :yeshrug:You see that I've been ignoring you but yet you at least mentioned me 10 times today in various threads, that have gone ignored.
I am banned. I'm a non-c00nette, non-wench, non self-hating, real black poster, any black man or woman that's about their shyt and anti-cac, non-cac caping, non trolling, non establishment -our voices are banned in here. Fuk do you mean?? Like their not wholesale bodying black posters in here. Everyone ignored the white bytch who said "nikka" that I screenshot in this thread, no comments on that but deflection. shyt is obvious and textbook at this point. Point proven, there was a reason for this, I was waiting to see what the reactions would be. Went just like I thought. Think about it and you played the role, as per usual.
:stopitslime::what:....:deadmanny:

So what?

Nicole, you sit here and you complain, and complain, and complain, and write paragraph upon paragraph about how you've been hard done by and how the whole site is against you, yet youre still here.

You can't see how stupid that sounds?

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I’d rather y’all bytch and moan about the trump tweet of the day over this complete non issue. Jesus Christ y’all pick the lowest hanging fruits to become militant on and that’s how I know the vast majority here are online twitter activists. If you in SD and wanna help out black youth after school programs PM me. But this online shyt gotta stop. Just a bunch of nikkas cappin Tryna be more pro black than the next guy while neither get a damn thing done.