White collar office job brehs, is this your typical work day?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This is what the feminist movement was about. Most white women with fake ass office jobs with made up vague job titles(think digital editor, director or HR, or some shyt like that) where they can get out the house, make a good amount of money, but not do anything really hard or stressful thats beneficial to society like say a carpenter, welder, air traffic controller, etc has to do in their jobs. And I'm not even mad at em. :ehh:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That looks about right depending on what she does but I’m sure that’s not her EVERY day

I work in Chicago and some of my days are similar bc I’m in sales, where part of my job is to entertain and meet with different peeps all day

Train in at 7am, do some work in the office
Head to a coffee shop to meet someone to talk biz
Back to the office to do more work, makes calls, internal mtgs, etc
Head out to lunch with coworkers or meet someone for a biz lunch downtown
Back to the office to do more work, make calls, internal mtgs, etc
Head out to HH somewhere downtown with coworkers or someone I’m trying to do biz with
From there dinner/sporting event/more drinking/head home for dinner with wifey - depends on the day

Really not that far fetched depending on your field :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This bish did no work though. All she did was eat on company hours
h5eyQFe.png

Watch the higher ups catch a whiff of this video and fire her ass for doing shyt
h5eyQFe.png

I'm more curious to see the kinda people that do the heavy lifting at this company :mjpls: