White & Asian men upset coz a breh bagged a PAAG

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had one last week come up to me and say, “excuse me, sorry to bother you but you are very handsome.”
:wow:
She didn’t see the ring, or maybe she did, but I was surprised shorty was so up front. That’s P must have some miles on it.
:russ:
She would have got it if I were single.
:lolbron:
They be waving and smiling when I’m in the city. They trying to get chosen. Not going to lie, they can dress and are very feminine. Brothas would eat good out here.

Oh you in Oki, huh?

I heard they can be aggressive out there, especially near the base. I've never been to Oki, I'm always on the mainland, but I need to get out there :banderas:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Oh you in Oki, huh?

I heard they can be aggressive out there, especially near the base. I've never been to Oki, I'm always on the mainland, but I need to get out there :banderas:

Yeah I’m back out here. I was staying in Naha for a month. Now I’m near Shuri Castle. Far enough from the base to not see Americans when outside the hotel.

I mind my own business but they love staring at my lips. It’s wild.
:russ:
Probably catch a basketball game tonight. Okinawa playing Akita.
:pachaha:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:blessed::salute:

Enjoy breh.

If I come out there while you still out there, I'll hit you up.
:myman:
Let me know. I’m back in the States early May. I’ll be back here early August. I can sneak away for a quick day trip if you can’t make the island. I haven’t been able to it up Tokyo yet.

I know you know all the spots.
:mjlit:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
GI20HiwaYAA9S62

Once you get a woman in this position :banderas: