White & Asian men upset coz a breh bagged a PAAG

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
and why the hell are cacs mad? its not even their race, do they think they own races still? that's like me being upset a latino or indian is with a white woman :what:

Some white men still do feel a weird ‘ownership’ over asian women, it's been an unspoken thing for years. Add on these weirdo incels and you have a perfect mix.

So it fries their brains to see asian women dating men who are not white. For them asian woman are theirs. Even over asian men.

Black men seem to overly occupy their minds already with their own white women for some bizarre reason. A lot of them seem to think asian women don’t find black men attractive.

I’ve told stories on here of me dating asian women walking down the street and the guys who always look the maddest are white guys

Like they looked shocked.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Some white men still do feel a weird ‘ownership’ over asian women, it's been an unspoken thing for years. Add on these weirdo incels and you have a perfect mix.

So it fries their brains to see asian women dating men who are not white. For them asian woman are theirs. Even over asian men.

Black men seem to overly occupy their minds already with their own white women for some bizarre reason. A lot of them seem to think asian women don’t find black men attractive.

I’ve told stories on here of me dating asian women walking down the street and the guys who always look the maddest are white guys

mental illness

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
And you sound like a bytch ass nikka that would never say some dumb shyt like this face to face, unless you like getting your jaw rearranged.

I don't give a fukk about you fake militant nikkas:

Screenshot-1091.png
I would say it to your face at your families thanksgiving dinner and bet you out your shoes. And your fakkit ass used Dwight:dahell::dame:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

Despite their rhetoric cacs see black men as their main competition

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
How is this a flex? Because she’s non black? Men pull attractive women all the time. The Coli places more value on women who aren’t black.
"If a breh pulls a PAAG in a forest, and there is no one to see it, it is not a flex. But if he can do it on social media, and make people cry, it is a flex."
-Confucius

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Gelip hepinizi kovacağız! Buna and olsun!

Göçmenleri şirin göstermek için bu rezilliği yapan şerefsizler bizden değildir! Kızlarımıza sahip çıkalım!

2/3
yesterday it was asian men and white men, today its a turkey politcian fantasizing about turkish women being snatched by black men..

we can all see how racism against black men started, its nothing but overcompensation for insecurities, bc they know they can't compete…

3/3
It’s been like 1000 years of cuck fantasies involving us from these people. How can non-Black people be this depraved for so long? It’s such a bizarre cultural phenomenon. x.com/ozturkyilmazyp…
GJXaXd_XUAAbUbe.jpg

GJZJIwubAAA1nyB.jpg

GJcJcw9XIAAJC1x.jpg

:gucci: