Daps
“I feel biologically defeated”
ash-butterfree.png

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm assuming she is some type of South Korean celebrity, didn't one of their K-pop stars apologize for being in a relationship. This is probably why it's getting so many views along with him obviously being a breh:sas1:
I checked her Twitter page. Only 1200 followers. She just a random girl posting with her dude.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is AM feel below WM but above BM so seeing this (literally a regular looking AW with a BM) burns their soul. And like others in here said WM love AW so seeing this also kills them on the inside aswell. All this anger for some random breh taking a picture. Watch how angry they'll become when more BM start picking themselves up financially :sas1:.
Where did you get that from?:heh:
I find it hard to believe that a whole race of men feel like they are below another.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:myman:

I been telling y'all they fukk with us over there. I guess y'all be needing a third party to confirm it :mjgrin:
I had one last week come up to me and say, “excuse me, sorry to bother you but you are very handsome.”
:wow:
She didn’t see the ring, or maybe she did, but I was surprised shorty was so up front. That’s P must have some miles on it.
:russ:
She would have got it if I were single.
:lolbron:
They be waving and smiling when I’m in the city. They trying to get chosen. Not going to lie, they can dress and are very feminine. Brothas would eat good out here.