Whispers in the Shadows: Doc Rivers' Unyielding Pursuit of Basketball's Elusive Accountability 🏀 Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers

Who you got?

• Bucks in 4

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Bucks in 5

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Bucks in 6

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Bucks in 7

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Pacers in 4

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pacers in 5

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Pacers in 6

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Pacers in 7

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You mean the same Boston that some people call their current run a disappointment especially if they don't win the championship this year?

The Bucks have had the best record in the league on multiple occasions and couldn't even make it to the Finals in the East more than once.

Once you get a championship, the run is successful.

How many good to great teams never won a chip (Nash Suns, Harden Rockets, 90s Knicks, Dwight's Magic, etc)

Not many teams repeat or win multiple chips in a small timeframe...that's reserved for all time great teams (MJ's Bulls, Bird's Celtics, Russell's Celtics, Spurs, etc)

The Bucks aren't an all time legendary team...they're very good and capped off their run with the title in 2021. You gotta put this in the context of an entire sport's history. Bucks since Giannis' rise have been successful.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Once you get a championship, the run is successful.

How many good to great teams never won a chip (Nash Suns, Harden Rockets, 90s Knicks, Dwight's Magic, etc)

Not many teams repeat or win multiple chips in a small timeframe...that's reserved for all time great teams (MJ's Bulls, Bird's Celtics, Russell's Celtics, Spurs, etc)

The Bucks aren't an all time legendary team...they're very good and capped off their run with the title in 2021. You gotta put this in the context of an entire sport's history. Bucks since Giannis' rise have been successful.
It can still be considered successful, while also acknowledging that they underachieved and should have accomplished more.

Multiple things can be true at the same time. They should have more than one NBA Finals appearance and even they'd tell you that if they were being honest.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I hate Doc River's everyday face. His natural face is just a aggy, salty to the contrary face. As a player he was the same way. He looks like a stereotype alcoholic deadbeat dad. I refuse to believe he actually raised Austin.

And Austin got the same face and personality..

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I like to give Stephanie a hug wit them swollen mammaries n I dnt even trip off female reporters like that. :ahh:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
"We got a group of killers" - Myles Turner

side-eye-boy.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It can still be considered successful, while also acknowledging that they underachieved and should have accomplished more.

Multiple things can be true at the same time. They should have more than one NBA Finals appearance and even they'd tell you that if they were being honest.

I mean yea I guess but I feel that disregards how difficult it is to actually make it to the finals and win it all.