Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
It's good to see that Raphael is the runaway winner :obama: He's always been my favorite.

The ones saying that Michelangelo was nearly everyone's favorite when we were kids because he shoved down our throats are right. People I knew only liked Leonardo because he was the leader .

Don't recall any Donatello fans :ld:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leo was a do boy.He would have been more than happy if all his brothers was gone and he just had splinter to himself.That fukking snake.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you are thinking of that emo, Raph.
Nah Raph kept it real.He's not going to sugar coat a damn thing.He's always going to keep it 100.But you never knew what kind of crazy shyt Leo was thinking of.All that pent up emotion over wanting to be Splinters fav.Like just go be on your own if you really want to Leo nobodys stopping you. :camby:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean Leo got everything..

Got the boys color..

Got the best weapons..

Was the first name said in the theme…

Got to be the leader..

So i mean you got all that why is he still such a sensitive little brown nosing bytch?

Lucky Mikey such a laid back dude.I bet if Mikey really got pissed he would whoop Leos ass with them nunchucks for blowing his high.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nah Raph kept it real.He's not going to sugar coat a damn thing.He's always going to keep it 100.But you never knew what kind of crazy shyt Leo was thinking of.All that pent up emotion over wanting to be Splinters fav.Like just go be on your own if you really want to Leo nobodys stopping you. :camby:

:what::what::what::what: WTF???

Raph's hot-headed emotions got himself AND his family fukked up more times than anything. Raph put his feelings first over logic and the mission.

Leo was the guy keeping things together with Raph's fukking up and Mikey goofing off. Leo never even got emotional over shyt unless its when he wasn't strong enough to save the day, because WHO ELSE was gonna do it?

And Splinter had no favorites, he only gave Leo the most responsibility because Leo was the only one that could handle it, all of the other turtles would have folded.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I mean Leo got everything..

Got the boys color..

Got the best weapons..

Was the first name said in the theme…

Got to be the leader..

So i mean you got all that why is he still such a sensitive little brown nosing bytch?

Lucky Mikey such a laid back dude.I bet if Mikey really got pissed he would whoop Leos ass with them nunchucks for blowing his high.

Leo ain't "get" any of that. He EARNED it. :sas1:

Raph got Red because he was a hot-headed emo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He didn't earn that shyt.He probably just whined and cried to splinter so much about it like a little ho the rest of the turtles were like "whatever man it's really not that important,you can have it :manny: "

Breh your Leo bashing is outta hand. What turtles incarnation have you been watching?:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC