Votes: 58 45.3%
  • Leonardo

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
donatello.. that bo staff was no joke in the nes game :banderas:

i prefer raph in the newer stuff though.. pretty much anything that's not the og cartoon.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine was always Donatello.

I thought his purple bandana and his long stick was the coolest shyt. I always picked him as a toy and in video games.

So, who was your favourite?

Same.....I always was always my favorite Donatello growing up since I was a kid and have him as a toy too and always picked him in video games.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NippyGlitteringIrrawaddydolphin.gif

Mikey!

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
same here. i always felt like he was the leader cause he could fukk all 3 of them up and they knew it. he just had that quiet confident lead by example swag.

raphael was cool but he came off like an insecure brat sometimes storming off and shyt.

donatello was my 2nd favorite cause of the bo staff

mikey was funny and i loved nunchuks but he got corny the older i got. i still eat pizza like him tho lol, crust first.

That's true. In the comic series and actual book the OG movie was written from, Leo actually did beat all 3 of the other turtles at the same time WHILE blindfolded.

Each of the turtles had their specialty but when it came to fighting, Leo was king

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Michalengelo and Raphael are the only acceptable answers. If you pick Donatello or rLeonardo chances are you are a student council geek who got mad at the players who ducked out for a cigarette when you all went to work on your group project in the hall.

OR you grew up to actually have a job and be a success in life instead of a burn-out loser hooked on drugs :mjpls:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Raphael, because he was grumpy and a smart-ass.

Michelangelo is fun and as I've gotten older I can see the appeal of Donatello.

Leonardo is bland as hell. What is there to like about him? He has no personality.

Leo was all business, when it came to getting the job done, be it a stealth mission, offing Shredder or saving the damn world, he was always the guy you could rely on. Not Donatello who was too busy working on machines, not Raph who was off running in alleys being emo, not Mikey who hasn't even woke up yet, just Leo always rounding these knuckleheads up to get work done.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:heh:

Good to see you geeks haven't changed.

Don't you think you've been chillin in the break room long enough, Raph... I mean Food Mane? :patrice:

:heh:You need to get back on your register or clock out for the day. And have your timesheet on my desk before you leave. :lolbron:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Mikey since that's my name, but my Mom swears when I was young that I was reppin' that red flag. Telling her I wanted to change my name to Raph and shyt. I don't remember any of that though :to:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
tumblr_mpxhfg2ZtD1szwoh4o1_500.gif

Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+%25282014%2529+-+003.gif

tumblr_luy6w8zemy1r4my8ko1_400.gif

I'm going to explain why he's my favorite and defend him all at once although in truth he should need no defense but I see a lot of you nikkas is still sleeping.

As a kid, he became my favorite because blue is my favorite color and he had two swords. What kid doesn't like swords? Now as a teen and an adult, he stayed my favorite because we have a similar personality. He's a born leader, he's the most sensible of the turtles, he's the illest when it comes to giving all three of them work if need be, and he's the one who's going to handle business no matter the cost. The idea that because he doesn't get out of line or get all in his emotions and feelings like Ralph doesn't mean he's boring or doesn't have those emotions. He's the most mature of the bunch, so by nature he's going to be a combination of all three but know how to balance out the same traits they have along with his own inquisitive nature, his own determination and wisdom. The 03 cartoon, the 07 animated movie and the comics flesh his character out the most because in a lot of ways, he's like Clark Kent or Peter Parker: The guy who always wants to do the right thing and normally will but that doesn't mean there is no conflict or that it's always easy for him. There's a burden that comes with leadership and a burden that comes with always being expected to succeed and exceed expectations and he encompasses all of that. As Splinter told him once, "There are no excuses when you are the leader my student"