• Raphael

Votes: 58 45.3%
  • Leonardo

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
He didn't earn that shyt.He probably just whined and cried to splinter so much about it like a little ho the rest of the turtles were like "whatever man it's really not that important,you can have it :manny: "

You buggin breh, none of what you said happened in any incarnation of the comics, movies or cartoon unless you are talking some new shyt post 2011, which I'd say "how old are you?"

Leo was THE most hardworking and disciplined turtle there is, Splinter put that faith in him because he was the only one that could consistently produce.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You buggin breh, none of what you said happened in any incarnation of the comics, movies or cartoon unless you are talking some new shyt post 2011, which I'd say "how old are you?"

Leo was THE most hardworking and disciplined turtle there is, Splinter put that faith in him because he was the only one that could consistently produce.

And even in the new cartoon he's not like that. He wants to do the right thing but eventually he goes along in order to keep them out of trouble and he's even disobeyed Splinter when he's had the urge to do what he feels is the right thing to do (save Karai) and he's NEVER snitched or whined.

He also disobeyed Splinter in the 03 cartoon during the City at War arc, wanting to do something about all this violence in the city when Splinter told the turtles it wasn't their fight and all his brothers agreed. But yeah lets not facts get in the way of a good story:sas2:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The only two acceptable answers are Mikey and Raphael. I fukked with Michelangelo because he didn't give a fukk, he was just trying to laugh and have fun. shyt, orange is my favorite color to this day because of him.

But this is based off of me watching as a kid. There's a pretty good chance if I watched the turtles as an adult (or went to see the new movie) that I might not fukk with Mike as heavy.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't really say I have a favorite. There's been times where it was Leo, Mikey or Raph depending the iteration. Donny is my least favorite though. I think the reason is because of the different series portraying the characters in different lights sometimes. Mikey and Raph are always the easiest to like though. Leo is a harder character to like because by design, team leaders are always the "boy scouts" of the group character-wise (Superman, Capt America, Cyclops, Goku etc)....but when the boy scouts break character though.....you get Superman v Darkseid, Goku v Freeza etc.:banderas:

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
The only two acceptable answers are Mikey and Raphael. I fukked with Michelangelo because he didn't give a fukk, he was just trying to laugh and have fun. shyt, orange is my favorite color to this day because of him.

But this is based off of me watching as a kid. There's a pretty good chance if I watched the turtles as an adult (or went to see the new movie) that I might not fukk with Mike as heavy.

Don't you want your heroes to give a fukk??? :yeshrug:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even think Raphael was that likable in the original cartoon.I think he's mostly remembered as the version from the 1990 film and the comics.(And maybe the one in the new cartoon but i haven't watched it)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Leo was cool and strong. Loved that he had the Katana Blades. Loved that Don was smart and I love the Bow. Raph was always hard body but had the weakest weapon. But Mikey is the GOAT. He has the most personality. His character completely stole the new movie. And Mikey can get down Bruce Lee style nun chucks. Yes he can be goofy at times but he was always the funniest Turtle:

mikey.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can't really say I have a favorite. There's been times where it was Leo, Mikey or Raph depending the iteration. Donny is my least favorite though. I think the reason is because of the different series portraying the characters in different lights sometimes. Mikey and Raph are always the easiest to like though. Leo is a harder character to like because by design, team leaders are always the "boy scouts" of the group character-wise (Superman, Capt America, Cyclops, Goku etc)....but when the boy scouts break character though.....you get Superman v Darkseid, Goku v Freeza etc.:banderas:

Or Leo going into batman mode when Shredder whooped his team's ass

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Shoved down our throats how?

He was the most entertaining character.

Exactly. I'm fine with Ralph winning this poll but I think he's winning cause he's the "Hardcore/Violent" one. He's like the Vegeta of the Turtles, lol. But Mikey was hands down the most popular Turtle during the original cartoon run. I don't view as him being "Shoved" on us kids as much as as lot of kids identified with being Mikey more than the other guys.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly. I'm fine with Ralph winning this poll but I think he's winning cause he's the "Hardcore/Violent" one. He's like the Vegeta of the Turtles, lol. But Mikey was hands down the most popular Turtle during the original cartoon run. I don't view as him being "Shoved" on us kids as much as as lot of kids identified with being Mikey more than the other guys.

:mjlol:
Anyway Mikey is the easiest one for kids to latch onto. He's the one tossing around the catchphrases, he dances, he always looks like he's having fun

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I'll also add Spider-Man with the black suit. :banderas: