Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
For males another nikka getting in your girls is the worse for females emotional is worse

Males aren't emotional at all or like women only those sucka for love picnic basket pansies are
:deadmanny: I'm not emotional but for the right woman she can bring that out of me. You live and learn though and hopefully don't make that mistake again.

Don't get me wrong, if I'm not emotionally invested in a chick then the physical shyt would be worse but...

You know what? fukk I don't even know. :mindblown: Chances are if she's emotionally cheating then she's already doing the physical cheating anyway but never got caught.

Yeah I'm thinking as I'm typing. :lolbron:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
People who're in short term relationships (just dating) will say physical.

People who're in long term relationships (10 years of marriage) will say emotional.

If you've been dating a girl for a year, that's a blimp in the scheme of things. You haven't really forged a real bond. Physical cheating matters more here. If someone cheats, relationship over.

If you've been married to a woman for 20 years. If yall doing it right, you should be like one at that point. Your bond should be unbreakable. You might be more willing to forgive any indiscretions because of the years you put in. Alot of times, a demonic man or woman tries to break up a happy home & they realize pretty harshly, you can't take away 20 years of memories between two people. That's why I think emotional cheating would hurt more here. A couple can work through physical cheating, if they still love each other. But to hear your wife say she doesn't love you anymore, that she loves another man & that she's no longer the woman you fell in love with would be :damn: :dwillhuh: :damn: after 15 to 20 years together :wow: