Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Emotional and it aint even close

Physical could be u just want some good dikk or some new Pie and bounce after that without question or regret cuz it could be more of curiousity or just to see if u can pull that to boost ur ego

Emotional is a whole different level. Cuz u got ur heart involved in that and when u do that u think the GRASS IS GREENER and in reality it might not be or probably not better. Then the person u hurt is hurting even more because physically some can forgive the other's mistake or affair.

Now when the emotional part is involved u dont have a say so cuz the person who did it might not even wanna be with u anymore or is confused to stay or leave when the person who didnt cheat should have that choice not the cheater.

My point to the T!

U not only fukking this person but u mean to tell me u in love with this person? :mindblown: :(

Daps
But doesnt that mean that emotional is ether then? :dwillhuh:

Since this man/woman fell in love with someone else while in a relationship with u?

he might not love her as much or it might just be like/lust. whatever he wanted to do he could i'd respect that as long as he didn't put my health at risk in the process.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
he might not love her as much or it might just be like/lust. whatever he wanted to do he could i'd respect that as long as he didn't put my health at risk in the process.

Well thats understandable but I know more women/men that will remain with a man/woman after fukking someone else while being in a relationship with them versus falling in love with someone else? And then leaving me for this person? :sadbron:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Emotional hurts more, but Physical should anger your partner more since you have more control over that.

It's really hard to deny your heart when you connect with someone else on a deep emotional level.

People really shouldn't get that angry at their partner when they fall deeply for someone else.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Emotional hurts more, but Physical should anger your partner more since you have more control over that.

It's really hard to deny your heart when you connect with someone else on a deep emotional level.

People really shouldn't get that angry at their partner when they fall deeply for someone else.

Which is why the ether burns :whew:

Once your man/woman fall in love with someone else, its a lost cause :sadbron:

Just pack ya bags and go!

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

lol...I just typed the same thing. So true.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Guys: Physical-It would hurt more for my girl to fukk another dude, dunno something about another man getting in my womans guts just has me at a combination of :damn: + :sadcam:

Girls: Emotional-I've known plenty and been with girls that will put up with all types of fukkery but when you tell them you don't love them anymore or you have feelings for someone else eesh grade a level ether chicks be like :sadbron:

I think just the way society is built it's cool for guys to fukk a bunch of chicks but still have that main girl. For girls it's flipped and they're expected to be with one dude but have a line of dudes ready to take the puss if things go wrong.

Marty post again plz that avi :datazz:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Guys: Physical-It would hurt more for my girl to fukk another dude, dunno something about another man getting in my womans guts just has me at a combination of :damn: + :sadcam:

Girls: Emotional-I've known plenty and been with girls that will put up with all types of fukkery but when you tell them you don't love them anymore or you have feelings for someone else eesh grade a level ether chicks be like :sadbron:

I think just the way society is built it's cool for guys to fukk a bunch of chicks but still have that main girl. For girls it's flipped and they're expected to be with one dude but have a line of dudes ready to take the puss if things go wrong.

Marty post again plz that avi :datazz:

:takedat:

I guess since I'm a female, and we're known for being a lot more emotional in relationships, I feel that my s/o falling in love with someone else is just....is just :eek::angry::(

But with men, yall feel that no other man should be inside your woman like you :smugdraper:

So her getting fukked by someone else is worse than her falling out of love with you, and in love with someone else.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
cmon bruh. u would rather have your chick be emotionally attached to a guy or knowin some nygga is bashing her guts in making her toes curl, she givin that nygga dome shots, and him bustin big nutz in her face is better than your chick havin just "feelings" cmon man:mindblown:

The thing is emotional cheating involves that also is y i say. Physical she can get her toes curl and all that shyt and still want to come back

emotional cheating she can get that and then be in love with that dude and not want to come back cuz she in love

thats the difference both involve sex but one has feelings with sex thats a double kO

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So her getting fukked by someone else is worse than her falling out of love with you, and in love with someone else.

thats it.

I could "handle" her falling out of love with me and falling in love with someone else better than her fukkin another dude.

at least she had a REASON to fall for the other dude....physical there is no reason and its straight up disrespect...I can't tolerate that at all

either way she's dead to me