Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wonton87

IG: @Wonton25 @RIngGangRadio @Brewz_And_Boxing
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
IMO- If a guy is an emotional cheater, then his girl will take that shyt hard.

If a woman is a physical cheater, then her man will take that shyt hard....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
thats it.

I could "handle" her falling out of love with me and falling in love with someone else better than her fukkin another dude.

at least she had a REASON to fall for the other dude....physical there is no reason and its straight up disrespect...I can't tolerate that at all

either way she's dead to me

c/s.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imo emotional is worse. People get over the physical aspect of cheating everyday. You can physically cheat and still have feelings for someone else. But when the feelings are gone, You can't come back from that, the relationship is just over.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Physical.

Knowing your wife enjoys having sex with another man more than having sex with you is the ultimate pride destroyer.

*WaNdErLuSt*

Rookie
Daps
When you are deeply emotionally connected with a person, he/she is all you think about, you want to be around that person 24/7, you daydream about them, you long for them, the thought of the person makes you happy and giddy inside.

To know that my man felt the above about another chick would hurt so much more.

And yes, you can stop yourself from getting emotionally attached to a person.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
When you are deeply emotionally connected with a person, he/she is all you think about, you want to be around that person 24/7, you daydream about them, you long for them, the thought of the person makes you happy and giddy inside.

To know that my man felt the above about another chick would hurt so much more.

And yes, you can stop yourself from getting emotionally attached to a person.

how

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I was about to make this thread a few days ago, but I see it's been done so BUMP.

These days I really think emotionally cheating is worse. At least if you get physically cheated on you can catch her and throw her in the bushes. When you get emotionally cheated on there's pretty much nothing you can do but watch as she gets more and more distant from you. And you just know she's distancing herself so that you end up leaving her instead of her having to deal with breaking up with you. And if you mention how things have changed you're the bad guy.

And you know she's been fiending for other nikkas too.

I guess in the emotional type of cheating she's caring more about your feelings so it probably balances out but ultimately it's just a waste of both of your time.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
physical..

cause once u find out who she been banging it's going to fuk u up emotionally.. especially if it someone u saw before but don't or even if u know the person.

u always will know that nikka she work with or a person u know had your girl jasmine cashmere style

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
For males another nikka getting in your girls is the worse for females emotional is worse

Males aren't emotional at all like women are,only those sucka for love picnic basket pansies are

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
IMO- If a guy is an emotional cheater, then his girl will take that shyt hard.

If a woman is a physical cheater, then her man will take that shyt hard....

Yea tbh I'd rather have my girl come to me like "I think I have feelings for somebody else" than "I got fukked by somebody else" :pachaha:

fukk the bullshyt

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
wtf is emontional cheating? a videogame? hows it cheating if you aint got emotions for the first bytch? :birdman: