Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

Which type of cheating is the worse ether? Physical or Emotional?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Now now there you "logical posters" :beli:

I know all cheating is bad but for some reason I feel that the ether burns deeper when your s/o becomes emotionally attached to the other person and at times fall in love with them....

Yea fukking another person while you in a relationship is bad but most times, ppl don't really form an emotional connection with this person....its just sex :ld:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Now now there you "logical posters" :beli:

I know all cheating is bad but for some reason I feel that the ether burns deeper when your s/o becomes emotionally attached to the other person and at times fall in love with them....

Yea fukking another person while you in a relationship is bad but most times, ppl don't really form an emotional connection with this person....its just sex :ld:

being that i am emotionally detached, i could give fukk how the bytch cheats. just doesnt bother me. and i think that would bother her.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Emotional and it aint even close

Physical could be u just want some good dikk or some new Pie and bounce after that without question or regret cuz it could be more of curiousity or just to see if u can pull that to boost ur ego

Emotional is a whole different level. Cuz u got ur heart involved in that and when u do that u think the GRASS IS GREENER and in reality it might not be or probably not better. Then the person u hurt is hurting even more because physically some can forgive the other's mistake or affair.

Now when the emotional part is involved u dont have a say so cuz the person who did it might not even wanna be with u anymore or is confused to stay or leave when the person who didnt cheat should have that choice not the cheater.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I honestly feel the physical is worse IMO. At least if you break up with them afterwards.

I'm pretty strong emotionally and psychologically so I just don't think it would bother me as much and I'd get over it easier.
But if I caught that bytch fukkin some other dude, ya daamn right it would be worse....for them at least :violent:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Emotional and it aint even close

Physical could be u just want some good dikk or some new Pie and bounce after that without question or regret cuz it could be more of curiousity or just to see if u can pull that to boost ur ego

Emotional is a whole different level. Cuz u got ur heart involved in that and when u do that u think the GRASS IS GREENER and in reality it might not be or probably not better. Then the person u hurt is hurting even more because physically some can forgive the other's mistake or affair.

Now when the emotional part is involved u dont have a say so cuz the person who did it might not even wanna be with u anymore or is confused to stay or leave when the person who didnt cheat should have that choice not the cheater.

cmon bruh. u would rather have your chick be emotionally attached to a guy or knowin some nygga is bashing her guts in making her toes curl, she givin that nygga dome shots, and him bustin big nutz in her face is better than your chick havin just "feelings" cmon man:mindblown: