Which Turns You on More, Man That Persues or Man That Ignores?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
this is very true :russ:. No hate but sometimes I think ya'll slow. But I prefer pursue even though I have asked a few guys out before.

retarded-rapper-o.gif

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
doing too much too soon...pet names, obvious overcompensating, being overly sexual, being arrogant because of my attention

I don't really know how to put it in words, but you know thirst when you see it

and this is all assuming I'm attracted to you physically

sounds like me at my old job being over sexual.
never hit any of those women
:mjcry:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
If a girl is feeling a guy she'll usually give him play no matter what. If not then she could careless.
But generally I prefer a guy who is clear with his attentions.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I was checking him out as well. long starring, you couldn't miss it. Its a staring contest right now.

I had this chick at my last job always staring at me. I caught her looking from down the hall and I looked back and saw nothing behind me worth looking at wo I asked her, "you was looking at me?" she say "ain't nobody lookin at you".
After that , she'll be sitting at the nurses station and when I'm walking by I'd catch her looking. So she staring at me and I would hit her with the
062211-celeb-denzel-washington.jpg

until she looks away.
This was going on for months til I left Feb.16.

I never spit at her though cuz she always was saying some ol slick shyt to me. Like me being at work ruined her day or something.

fukk you keep looking at me and speaking when I ain't said shyt if you gone keep acting snobby?
:yeshrug:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
to be real some women you approach directly but some have everything to easy and you have to Atleast present a challenge. I've chased and I've been chased. Been chased in the sense I pick up signals well when someone's interested and I chose if I want to act on it or not. Some women you gotta go around to them in a round about way otherwise natural defenses are up.
Your intentions are still clear. Just not clear to her.

Which leads me to the question. How do you approach women? Very slowly and from the back

(glances at avatar) I'm joking. .

kinda

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
to be real some women you approach directly but some have everything to easy and you have to Atleast present a challenge. I've chased and I've been chased. Been chased in the sense I pick up signals well when someone's interested and I chose if I want to act on it or not. Some women you gotta go around to them in a round about way otherwise natural defenses are up.
Your intentions are still clear. Just not clear to her.

Which leads me to the question. How do you approach women? Very slowly and from the back

(glances at avatar) I'm joking. .

kinda

I dont approach period.
I just go on with my life. I only talk to em when I have to. Like ordering food, or asking if they have a certain size or something.

I gave up in November on even caring about a woman. I ain't fukkin wit one unless she blatantly comes onto me.
otherwise, I'm focused on myself every day, all day.