Which Turns You on More, Man That Persues or Man That Ignores?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Pursuing relentlessly in only hot if he's all in. Like he wants you in his life for ever, you are exactly what he needs and he plans on getting you. Almost as if you are is biological mate and he knows it.

Like the "I recognise my rib" comment :takedat::banderas:

now what if you don't want him in ya life forever? What if he's just some dude you think is attractive and you'd let him get it but you rather stay single?

Also , what makes yall not get turned off by the rib line and think he might be weak because he hasn't known you a day and is already moving too fast?
sounds like a dude yall would use as the ATM

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I like a man to have a busy life but pursues. I love those morning phone calls before work. Those quick text after the date and to not hear from you for a few days.

LadyK212

DEAD ACCOUNT
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pursuing relentlessly in only hot if he's all in. Like he wants you in his life for ever, you are exactly what he needs and he plans on getting you. Almost as if you are is biological mate and he knows it.

Like the "I recognise my rib" comment :takedat::banderas:

He told me the "Rib" after we were engaged. But babe took me to meet the fam after a month of dating....I was nervous and for a min and thought he was crazy. Funny thing is we both weren't even expecting it. I just wanted to have a good time and see where it went. Been attached at the hip ever since.

LadyK212

DEAD ACCOUNT
Daps
Reppin
NYC
now what if you don't want him in ya life forever? What if he's just some dude you think is attractive and you'd let him get it but you rather stay single?

Also , what makes yall not get turned off by the rib line and think he might be weak because he hasn't known you a day and is already moving too fast?

Then I hope that guy wakes the heck up and hopefully the girl would be kind enough to not crush a good man with honest intentions.

I was once told that "a$$holes, turn good girls into bytches, who turn good guys into a$$holes, but no one knows who started the vicious cycle

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
It depends on if already know him and like him. If he is someone who has already been vetted, then pursue. If it's a random then I prefer to be ignored (it won't turn me on but it gives space to get to know each other casually).

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I like a man to have a busy life but pursues. I love those morning phone calls before work. Those quick text after the date and to not hear from you for a few days.

I used to do all that minus the busy part but now, I wouldn't even waste my time calling before work. Conversation gone be wack. "what's going on" "chillin, you" "headed to work" "oh ok".

:francis:

shyt boring as fukk and irritating

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Then I hope that guy wakes the heck up and hopefully the girl would be kind enough to not crush a good man with honest intentions.

I was once told that "a$$holes, turn good girls into bytches, who turn good guys into a$$holes, but no one knows who started the vicious cycle

so you don't think a dude who just met you q few seconds ago that is already acting like he loves you is a problem?
normally women are turned off by dudes who put them on a pedestal from the jump

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps

I don't do the casual thing so can't answer the first question

The rib thing...I guess it's the confidence. His certainty that you and him should be and need to be. That's kinda hot. Assuming of course that you don't find him repulsive

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I used to do all that minus the busy part but now, I wouldn't even waste my time calling before work. Conversation gone be wack. "what's going on" "chillin, you" "headed to work" "oh ok".

:francis:

shyt boring as fukk and irritating

I happen to like the company and conversation of people I like.

LadyK212

DEAD ACCOUNT
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so you don't think a dude who just met you q few seconds ago that is already acting like he loves you is a problem?
normally women are turned off by dudes who put them on a pedestal from the jump

It wasn't a pedestal thing at first. He was just VERY direct. After dropping the "where ever you're going I'm going" we ended up talking for hours and then had a date the next night...and the next night... and the next night lol. I wasn't sure how his funds were so I offered to cook and he did the same after a few dates. Most of our dates were cheap as hell but very romantic. I didn't want to our pockets running low trying to impress each other.

We both had the same mind set from jump, from politics to faith and family. It was like finding my best friend that I never knew existed. I guess if we didn't click I would have just thought the he was weird as hell.

51551582.jpg