Which trendy liquor will kick the bucket next?

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
T Pain loved that shyt :mjlol:

4646018400_c5da38bb9a.jpg

tpain1.jpg

That nikka even has a Nuvo chain:mjlol:

The mid 2000s:mjcry:
:dead: at teddy that nikka be wylin

:russ: at Conjure too. Luda what happened to that

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Might as well turn this hoe into the "Official Titos Vodka Appreciation Thread" now

:mjlol:

Mane I remember when both Titos and Deep Eddys both came out

Both from Austin, TX and I remember boys shyttin on them for "trendy" shyt but I never was an alcohol snob. shyt I don't even drank anymore so it don't matter anyways

:yeshrug:

Unless it's some DRANK (H-Tine)

:wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ive been on Titos for 4 years now. A chick i know put me on and I was suprised :leon:. I am very funny about my liquor. I cant do cheap shyt now that I am getting older. I feel like literal shyt the next day:scusthov:

So when i saw the price i was like:whoa: but she kept hyping it on some its good stop tripping:heh:

It seems in the last year Titos has been everywhere. People have finally caught on that its legit
That settles it. The bar I go to on the weekends, I'ma see if they got this Tito's vodka y'all talkin' about

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I said I would never support a liquor promoted by a rapper, that being said, Ciroc is that shyt ! You crazy trying to compare Titos to Ciroc

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
First thing I thought of was Incredible Hulks. I used to hear that name pop up all the time. shyt I never even had one. Years had gone by before I realized that I never heard anyone mention the drink anymore. That and Hpnotiq.