Which trendy liquor will kick the bucket next?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ciroc isnt going any where.. its by far stilll the most popular nightclub vodka

with that said, most of the flavors sit on the shelf in clubs as well

people usually only buy the regular flavor, pineapple, peach or lastly redberry

I havnt seen a bottle of grey goose in a nightclub in a good 2-3 years :ld: (speaking for SF, LA and Vegas)

I only see Belvedere and ciroc

Don Julio 1942 is the new "wave". I dont see it lasting past summer. Bottle is too expensive and people will get over the novelty of the bottle and the pricing wont make sense to them anymore.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
ciroc isnt going any where.. its by far stilll the most popular nightclub vodka

with that said, most of the flavors sit on the shelf in clubs as well

people usually only buy the regular flavor, pineapple, peach or lastly redberry

I havnt seen a bottle of grey goose in a nightclub in a good 2-3 years :ld: (speaking for SF, LA and Vegas)

I only see Belvedere and ciroc

Don Julio 1942 is the new "wave". I dont see it lasting past summer. Bottle is too expensive and people will get over the novelty of the bottle and the pricing wont make sense to them anymore.
Unpopular opinion, but in my experience, the only bottles worth more than $20-$40 (for a fifth) are brown liquors. There's no reason for expensive variants of anything else, especially vodka.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Unpopular opinion, but in my experience, the only bottles worth more than $20-$40 (for a fifth) are brown liquors. There's no reason for expensive variants of anything else, especially vodka.

You can find most fifths of vodka for $19.99 though.. liters $30

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
tito's aint going nowhere, it's a really good quality vodka (tho more for mixing, not drinking neat) that's affordable. and the shyt is popular beyond the black community.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
oh yea, yall vodka brehs need to get on Hangar 1, it's made out here (the bay) so it's pretty popular here but i don't see it around the country as much. it aint cheap, but it's hanging with and/or beating belve, goose, and kettle if you usually drink vodkas in that bracket.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I like my shyt cold:skip:
Whiskey stones breh :jawalrus:

Casamigos is

Avion and Diddys Deleon tequila are both good too.

Whiskey brehs what’s your go to ?

Irish - jaemeson
Bourbon / Rye - too many to choose
Scotch - Johnnie walker green
Irish - Jameson*
Bourbon - Angel's Envy >< Two Stars**
Rye - Alberta Dark Batch**
Scotch - Laphroaig 10 Yr.

*May be the only Irish I've tried
**Honorable mention to Deadwood. Really good for under $20.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped drinking two and a half years ago. :lawd: Before that, I was a stone cold alcoholic. :sadcam: My go to was Hennessy or Remy VSOP. Thank God the thought of liquor makes me cringe nowadays :scust:. It seems like liquor has hit a moot point and people mostly stick with the classics like Henn. But it also seems like the younger generation rather sip lean and pop pills than drink. :stopitslime: Listening to today's music you would think Percocet, Molly, Xanax and Lean were as harmless as a blunt and a couple shots of liquor. :picard: It's like that short time period in the mid 80's before crack carried a stigma in the hood and folks were hitting the pipe on some casual party shyt. shyt crazy.