Which trendy liquor will kick the bucket next?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't drink vodka like that anymore, but I always thought Ciroc was heavily overrated. It tastes like Seagram's Black Label with a markup.

Had Tito's once for the first time a year ago and it was pretty decent. My brother and his folks used to drink it in hs apparently, so it's been around for a while.

Patron isn't fukking with Don Julio or Avion imo
Ciroc used to be the same price and Smirnoff back in the day till Puffy hopped on board
:russ:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
N!ggaz still spending money on ciroc?
:skip:

Better get you a $14 bottle of New Amsterdam vodka

21638.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
when y'all start drinking that shyt? Cuz I swear I never heard of it til like last year...Just out of nowhere nagas started drinking it....
Ive been on Titos for 4 years now. A chick i know put me on and I was suprised :leon:. I am very funny about my liquor. I cant do cheap shyt now that I am getting older. I feel like literal shyt the next day:scusthov:

So when i saw the price i was like:whoa: but she kept hyping it on some its good stop tripping:heh:

It seems in the last year Titos has been everywhere. People have finally caught on that its legit

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
It’s just as good as your premium vodkas but nowhere near the cost. Everything at Tito’s price tastes like rubbing alcohol

Titos is smooth. Best bang for your buck for quality easily. Titos hangs with and out performs some of the higher priced vodkas for half the price.

I am now a stan.:hubie:
Interesting....
:patrice:
Last Vodka I had was Crystal Head...straight trash imo. I had Tito's in a mixed drink but I don't think I've had it neat. I'll give it a shot tho. Seriously tho y'all should try LVOV if you haven't already; should be cheaper than Tito's. Matter fact is there a liquor thread on this board? I'm always looking for some new sauce to add to the wall.