• Spades

• Neither because I’m a non FBA, cornhole playing CAC

Results are only viewable after voting.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Here we go.

13 cards in each suit.

If you have 3 hearts, then there are 10 hearts out there. Meaning everybody else has about 3 hearts (10 ÷ 3). If you have the A, K, and 6.. the A gonna walk. The K prolly walk. Forget about the 6.

If you have 7 hearts, there's another 6 out there. (6 ÷ 3). Therefore everyone has about 2 hearts. If you have the A... it MIGHT walk. Or the next niqqa has zero hearts and is cutting off top. That A would be considered "a possible" but I don't do possibles. I would't even bid the A in that case.

The rest is paying attention. Let's say you have 2 hearts including the Q. Niqqas throw the A and the K and you duck off the 5. Now the Q can comfortably walk.

Not just cause it's the next highest.If you have 2 hearts then everyone else has about 3 (11÷3). Therefore the Q is prolly good.

Also. If you have 2 hearts, you might cut hearts early on. Again.. a "possible" but when you're decent at this way of counting you may count it depending on the other details.
I wouldn’t give a fukk if all 13 of my cards is hearts I’m still counting that Ace :ufdup:

And you wilding, if I got 2 of suit and one is the queen and the other is not an A or K, ain’t no way I’m counting that Queen as a book, I wouldn’t even count that as a possible :mjtf:

And I’m definitely going with spades :mjgrin:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The answer is SPADES

I’m more than likely tipsy or drunk whenever playing so I can’t and aint doing all that calculating

The hard part for me is knowing when to drop the higher spades
Soon as the first spade get thrown out, once it’s my turn to go first I’m throwing out the 2 of spades just to fukk everybody head up :mjgrin:

I’ll literally start singing

Get them jokers out everybody hand :camby:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Spades all day and it definitely levels to it. Can't play with everybody cause rookies jack up the whole game. Vets smooth the game out.

I just learned to play Dominoes recently.