If Tony Soprano told you to take your hat off at the dinner table in restaurant

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What if after you take your hat off tony reaches down and grabs your breadstick and then winks at your wife>? :ohhh:

J5EpVIo.gif

Fred.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Just talk to him in his own language

“Hey what’s the matter with yous? Dont you see im trying to sit here and eat my gabagoule? Hat, what hat? This hat? Vinny Demici gave me this hat you dont like it take it up with him. This guy. Always with the hats.”

well done...well done

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I take off the hat especially if nobody else is wearing a hat. If you gonna be in the mob then you can’t be an emotional bish.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Brothers protect your life its the best thing you got and if you have to give it away ensure its even steven, words by hon malcom x. Always choose the side to avoid conflict and avoid blood, that should be the thought process of every sane person. If a hardened criminal threatens me i follow and obey their instructions so i can see another, i wont be a tough guy that lost his life for nothing

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Brothers protect your life its the best thing you got and if you have to give it away ensure its even steven, words by hon malcom x. Always choose the side to avoid conflict and avoid blood, that should be the thought process of every sane person. If a hardened criminal threatens me i follow and obey their instructions so i can see another, i wont be a tough guy that lost his life for nothing
What about that get back at a later unsuspecting time though:steviej:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Just talk to him in his own language

“Hey what’s the matter with yous? Dont you see im trying to sit here and eat my gabagoule? Hat, what hat? This hat? Vinny Demici gave me this hat you dont like it take it up with him. This guy. Always with the hats.”

:dead:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
thread where people putting Breaking Bad, Marvel movies and Game of Thrones over Sopranos

i'm out