Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Here we go.

13 cards in each suit.

If you have 3 hearts, then there are 10 hearts out there. Meaning everybody else has about 3 hearts (10 ÷ 3). If you have the A, K, and 6.. the A gonna walk. The K prolly walk. Forget about the 6.

If you have 7 hearts, there's another 6 out there. (6 ÷ 3). Therefore everyone has about 2 hearts. If you have the A... it MIGHT walk. Or the next niqqa has zero hearts and is cutting off top. That A would be considered "a possible" but I don't do possibles. I would't even bid the A in that case.

The rest is paying attention. Let's say you have 2 hearts including the Q. Niqqas throw the A and the K and you duck off the 5. Now the Q can comfortably walk.

Not just cause it's the next highest.If you have 2 hearts then everyone else has about 3 (11÷3). Therefore the Q is prolly good.

Also. Of you have 2 hearts, you might cut hearts early on. Again.. a "possible" but when you're decent at this way of counting you may count it depending on the other details.
The answer is SPADES

I’m more than likely tipsy or drunk whenever playing so I can’t and aint doing all that calculating

The hard part for me is knowing when to drop the higher spades

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Do white people play dominoes? :jbhmm:
Drake Drakeno GIF - Drake Drakeno Drakenah GIFs