Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im over here replaying Spider-Man for the second time and I have to put some respect on Peters name as one of the GOATs ever, but the Sinister Six is kind :flabbynsick: by todays definition. Shocker and Vulture may as well be jobbers :scust:

It got me thinking, if these heroes got JUMPED, no prep time... by the BADDEST mfers in their rogues gallery, whose making it out alive?

Edit: When I say top 5 I mean like the REAL DEAL pressure. For example in Supermans case, that would mean:

Darkseid
Doomsday
General Zod
Brainiac
Lex Luthor (with Power Suit)

That man is not making it out of that alive idc what kind of powers he has :dead:

Edit: Added the option to have the heroes run a GAUNTLET NO PREP with 1 hours between each fight cause NO HERO was making it 5 on 1

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
shyt thor ain't making it out alive. The black winter would probably stretcher him on its own.
Spidey gotta square up with several morluns? God damn :scust:

Spidey is honestly the most difficult one for me to craft a real list for bruh cause lets just say its base Spidey vs the base versions of:

Green Goblin (Norman)
Doc Ock
Venom
Kraven
Morlun

:damn: I dont know if he makes it out... but shyt hold on cause I could drop ANOTHER one

Carnage
Sandman
Lizard
Mysterio
Electro

:damn:

Peter got OPPS for real

I give him a fighting chance though. shyt Bruce might be meeting his parents though

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Spidey is honestly the most difficult one for me to craft a real list for bruh cause lets just say its base Spidey vs the base versions of:

Green Goblin (Norman)
Doc Ock
Venom
Kraven
Morlun

:damn: I dont know if he makes it out... but shyt hold o
shyt and possibly add carnage? Especially with some of his upgrades? :scust:
absolute-carnage-evolution-venom-1191936.jpeg

AND working with others? shyt bruh it ain't looking good

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
That's tough, we've already seen Batman get crippled by Bane so not him.
bb104366c56defd4e54dafa31d27639c.jpg

Circe alone normally beats Wonder Woman's ass every time (seriously she ends up needing assistance for Circe almost every time.
s-l1600.jpg

Imma have to think about it some more, but it definitely would have less to do with who is the strongest or smartest hero, and more to do with who has the trashiest villain lineup

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
s-l1600.jpg

Imma have to think about it some more, but it definitely would have less to do with who is the strongest or smartest hero, and more to do with who has the trashiest villain lineup

this was my mode of thinking at first, and I was gonna say maybe Cap or The Flash.

But everybody got one or two top tiers that'll give them the beats consistently or would be too much if they legit teamed.

Like Cap got MULTIPLE super soldiers and top tier street levellers in his rogues gallery.... and Taskmaster.

Red Skull
Zemo-

:ohhh: Hawkeye. The answer is Hawkeye.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
That's tough, we've already seen Batman get crippled by Bane so not him.
bb104366c56defd4e54dafa31d27639c.jpg

Circe alone normally beats Wonder Woman's ass every time (seriously she ends up needing assistance for Circe almost every time.
s-l1600.jpg

The only one who really comes to mind might be Daredevil? Maybe Banner?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I almost went with The Doctor from Doctor Who. But his ACTUAL REAL DEAL PRESSURE top 5 is full of IG Thanos or better type villains.

He did hold off all of the evil alien races in his rogues gallery from taking a single planet by himself for 900 years, though. But even by those standards, The Master wasn't there.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I almost went with The Doctor from Doctor Who. But his ACTUAL REAL DEAL PRESSURE top 5 is full of IG Thanos or better type villains.

He did hold off all of the evil alien races in his rogues gallery from taking a single planet by himself for 900 years, though. But even by those standards, The Master wasn't there.

Damn I gotta get up on Doctor Who :ohhh: