Which side were you guys on for civil war ?

Which side

• Captain America

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Ironman

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Tony might be a hypocrite, scumbag, manipulator

but at least he could admit it :wow: when is Steve gonna own it? We still waiting

at least Stark realized he needed a plan

When Thanos comes back, people gonna be wishing that Stark made Ultron work. Throwing that shield around is only gonna take you so far. :comeon:

Yeah and when he does show up Tony's gonna have to wait for a warrant.

:stopitslime:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Both sides have good points

:pacspit: being a tool for the government :pacspit: being their lackeys.

But going across the world blowing cities up and leaving a trail of destruction every where you go, what's the aftermath on that :patrice: But again, I see Cap's side too because you see how fast the government threw those nikkas in jail. The government is just waiting to find a way to lock all those nikkas up, brainwash them like Bucky and turn them all into mindless super soldiers to be used at their discretion. But then again, on a personal note, I see Tony's point again. Cap was mad foul for not telling Tony that his boy killed his parents. How would you feel if Bucky killed Peggy? Would it still be love and he didn't know any better or would you completely stop fukking with him? Thought so. Man kills your parents. He gotta go. Watching that, I felt like Cap would have excused anything Bucky did when 99.9% of other people would be telling him his boy was bugging and gotta be put down. If you that much of a liability, maybe you shouldn't be breathing. I don't know brehs......I can't pick a side :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Both sides have good points

:pacspit: being a tool for the government :pacspit: being their lackeys.

But going across the world blowing cities up and leaving a trail of destruction every where you go, what's the aftermath on that :patrice: But again, I see Cap's side too because you see how fast the government threw those nikkas in jail. The government is just waiting to find a way to lock all those nikkas up, brainwash them like Bucky and turn them all into mindless super soldiers to be used at their discretion. But then again, on a personal note, I see Tony's point again. Cap was mad foul for not telling Tony that his boy killed his parents. How would you feel if Bucky killed Peggy? Would it still be love and he didn't know any better or would you completely stop fukking with him? Thought so. Man kills your parents. He gotta go. Watching that, I felt like Cap would have excused anything Bucky did when 99.9% of other people would be telling him his boy was bugging and gotta be put down. If you that much of a liability, maybe you shouldn't be breathing. I don't know brehs......I can't pick a side :manny:
I'm saying

If Cap found out that Tony somehow led to Peggy dying?

Just imagine :wow: the boy scout act would've dropped real quick.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm saying

If Cap found out that Tony somehow led to Peggy dying?

Just imagine :wow: the boy scout act would've dropped real quick.

If that did happen, you don't think Tony not having any agency during the deed wouldn't matter? I think it would.

I would think Cap would be the easier person to reason with by far.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know this was a cap America movie, but I'm calling wild :duck: over a man being able to defeat ironman with his bare hands. Just from punching ironman alone should have broken cap's hands.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know this was a cap America movie, but I'm calling wild :duck: over a man being able to defeat ironman with his bare hands. Just from punching ironman alone should have broken cap's hands.
Yeah..thst was a big no no. Should of been over in seconds..no matter how skilled Cap is. He's still street level..Iron Man fights Doom, Hulk, and Mandarin.