Which side were you guys on for civil war ?

Which side

• Captain America

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Ironman

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
i was team captain america till the last battle.

as soon as they announced that bucky killed starks parents, i instantly jumped on ironman bandwagon and wanted him to get revenge. It was more of the fact that Captain America completely did a 180 and was trying to save bucky at all cost, even to the point of killing himself and/or ironman

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i was team captain america till the last battle.

as soon as they announced that bucky killed starks parents, i instantly jumped on ironman bandwagon and wanted him to get revenge. It was more of the fact that Captain America completely did a 180 and was trying to save bucky at all cost, even to the point of killing himself and/or ironman
"I thought I was your friend"

:wow:

Steve Rogers can eat a dikk :pacspit:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Ironman, Avengers was causing as many deaths as they as trying to save. People and nations should have a say if they want they help and not be subject to random destruction. They needed some accountability and control. If anything the ending really proved this point. Stark and Cap/Bucky almost killed and destroyed themselves for personal reasons and would have occurred casualties if not for being on a remote spot. If you was a civilian in that world of super hero and sh1t, although they can protect from evil forces they can also be just as destructive and frightful. It would only take one of them to go rouge or have they own personal agendas to have sh1t go wrong. The Accords was some attempt at providing limitations and control over this (altho not a perfect solution).

But thats my more objective reason. On a personal level how can you not side with Ironman , unless you are literally a fatherless faggit that never knew your dad. As soon as you realize Cap been on stage all up trying to be all in the videos , acting buddy buddy with Stark for all this time with his gay righteousness while knowing who killed his Parents and have the nerve to have you help and support bucky. I would have had to murk them both. I know he was brainwashed but if you was Stark you wouldn't give a fukk either about that. Nobody likes being the fool to an inside joke.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Cap, all day.

Even if we confine it to the movies I still side with Cap, but I do have a hard time seperating the shyt Tony pulled in the comics...the movie made the area a little more grey, if you side with Stark in the books you're a fukking scumbag and I hope your dikk falls off.

They'll all say Cap but forget who ended the movie as a fugitive and who ended the movie in control of The Avengers :sas1:

One of the first things Tony did after signing the accords was break them...he even made a joke about having to arrest himself after going to do superhero shyt without a warrant.

But thats my more objective reason. On a personal level how can you not side with Ironman , unless you are literally a fatherless faggit that never knew your dad. As soon as you realize Cap been on stage all up trying to be all in the videos , acting buddy buddy with Stark for all this time with his gay righteousness while knowing who killed his Parents and have the nerve to have you help and support bucky. I would have had to murk them both. I know he was brainwashed but if you was Stark you wouldn't give a fukk either about that. Nobody likes being the fool to an inside joke.

Cap never saw the video or had confirmation. In CWWS Zola hinted at Hydra being involved in Howard Starks death but it never explicitly showing Bucky did it.

Even if he knew for sure I could see the rationale behind covering it up out of fear, even more so if it' basically amounts to a hunch. At what point was he supposed to strike up that conversation?

That's a reminder that Steve is human and like the rest of us can't always live up to our own loft ideals. That ain't got shyt to do with him feeling guilty and hand cuffing the rest of the team for his fukk ups without any compromise, especially when it's at the hands and under the control of a government that you can't trust.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Cap, all day.

Even if we confine it to the movies I still side with Cap, but I do have a hard time seperating the shyt Tony pulled in the comics...the movie made the area a little more grey, if you side with Stark in the books you're a fukking scumbag and I hope your dikk falls off.

One of the first things Tony did after signing the accords was break them...he even made a joke about having to arrest himself after going to do superhero shyt without a warrant.

Cap never saw the video or had confirmation. In CWWS Zola hinted at Hydra being involved in Howard Starks death but it never explicitly showing Bucky did it.

Even if he knew for sure I could see the rationale behind covering it up out of fear, even more so if it' basically amounts to a hunch. At what point was he supposed to strike up that conversation?

That's a reminder that Steve is human and like the rest of us can't always live up to our own loft ideals. That ain't got shyt to do with him feeling guilty and hand cuffing the rest of the team for his fukk ups without any compromise, especially when it's at the hands and under the control of a government that you can't trust.

My recollection of the Movie was Cap said he knew this all along and it was not some hunch.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
On top of Cap being a fukkboi... dude had no long-term thinking on the issue.

Tony said from the jump that signing the accord was just something that had to be done, then would be walked back in no time at all.

But nooooo. Steve Rogers always has to do the right thing :duck: dragging a whole squad into his bullshyt just like Tony the douchebag :aicmon:

what the fukk was the plan, cap?

at least tony got one :camby:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Team Iron Man....

I agree that he was right about them having to have some limitations but I think he was blinded by his own guilt. He built Ultron, Alfre Woodard's character came to him and held him responsible. And all that shyt stuck with him.

I didn't like how Cap kinda brushed off casualties on some "shyt happens :yeshrug: " shyt. Rhody said it best when he told him that it was "dangerously arrogant" .
cap a world war II soldier breh when it comes to casualties for the greater good he is on some :yeshrug: shyt....dude has seen more death than all them niccas combined and knows the cost of fighting for something right in a war

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My recollection of the Movie was Cap said he knew this all along and it was not some hunch.

They all watched the video:

Tony: Did you know?
Cap: I didn't know it was him.
Tony: Don't bullshyt with me Rodgers, did you know?
Cap: Yes.

Is Cap above lying? Nah, I don't think so...lying and omitting the truth aren't that far apart but if we are to assume that we, as in the audience are following Cap's story and know what he knows he NEVER got any real confirmation that Bucky did it unless it happened off screen, which it didn't.

He knew that Hydra had a hand in his parents death, he didn't know for sure that it was Bucky until he saw the video, even if it crossed his mind after Zola implied it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They all watched the video:

Tony: Did you know?
Cap: I didn't know it was him.
Tony: Don't bullshyt with me Rodgers, did you know?
Cap: Yes.

Is Cap above lying? Nah, I don't think so...lying and omitting the truth aren't that far apart but if we are to assume that we, as in the audience are following Cap's story and know what he knows he NEVER got any real confirmation that Bucky did it unless it happened off screen, which it didn't.

He knew that Hydra had a hand in his parents death, he didn't know for sure that it was Bucky until he saw the video, even if it crossed his mind after Zola implied it.

okay, so if cap knows about the 5 super soldiers - the whole op behind getting the serum to make them, then why would he NOT know about Bucky being the hitman?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
They'll all say Cap but forget who ended the movie as a fugitive and who ended the movie in control of The Avengers :sas1:

Sometimes you have to break laws and become a fugitive to show lawmakers/government/society things are wrong and change those things or at least try. That's exactly what ppl who fought against slavery and Civil Rights protestors had to go through.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Cap all day! Cap showed throughout the movies from 1-3 he will go out of his way to protect his first longest living friend. I see a lot of people sh!tting on Cap, seems to me yall don't have any true friends that you will ride or die with?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
cap a world war II soldier breh when it comes to casualties for the greater good he is on some :yeshrug: shyt....dude has seen more death than all them niccas combined and knows the cost of fighting for something right in a war

It don't work like that bro. I'm a OIF/OEF combat vet. I understand its a movie but the consequence for unnecessary casualties is pretty serious.