Which side were you guys on for civil war ?

Which side

• Captain America

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Ironman

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
In the context of the movie (not the comics), the law made sense. The world was asking the the Avengers accept accountability or cease. They don't HAVE to be avengers and then the world would have to respond to these threats the old fashioned way. I just don't see how a group of super powered individuals primarily from the USA don't think their actions have an affect on the national security of the US. The movie literally ended with three Americans traveling illegally to Russia and accessing a secure (though forgotten) air base there. Had they been discovered, that could have been an international incident, it could lead to ramifications such as sanctions against the US or proxy wars.

But real talk, most of the issues were the result of the Avengers in the first place so it only makes sense:
  • Hulk fukking up South Africa. (Banners/Scarlet Witch/Stark both as a combatant and thru Ultron)
  • Ultron fukking up Sekovia. (Starks fault).
  • Hulk & Abomination fukking up Brooklyn. (Ross and Banner)
  • Starks many battles in Iron Man are really his fault.
  • Destruction of DC was due to Shield being grossly mismanaged... Shield is an extension of the Avengers.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Team Iron Man....

I agree that he was right about them having to have some limitations but I think he was blinded by his own guilt. He built Ultron, Alfre Woodard's character came to him and held him responsible. And all that shyt stuck with him.

I didn't like how Cap kinda brushed off casualties on some "shyt happens :yeshrug: " shyt. Rhody said it best when he told him that it was "dangerously arrogant" .

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
shyt let thanos or some other alien beings come an try to invade earth and i bet they willing to call the avengers in the quickness. :sas2: Without no hesitation with or without a bill,

Rogers need to chill the fukk out when Thanos comes and starts decapitating dudes. Just relax and rent a movie until all those world leaders come begging him to assemble. And someone smack that smug look off of visions face...