Which Pokemon game should I get?

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Definetly gonna grab a few. Probably start with alpha ruby or sapphire...why didn't they do emerald:francis:
The 3rd installment never gets any respect, that's why that format was abandoned. The (usually) better final installment doesn't sell as well because most people already purchased one of the previous two and don't see any good reason to double dip. Their loss tho. :wow:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
The 3rd installment never gets any respect, that's why that format was abandoned. The (usually) better final installment doesn't sell as well because most people already purchased one of the previous two and don't see any good reason to double dip. Their loss tho. :wow:

Emerald is my GOAT

I'll never forget the Christmas morning my mum surprised me and got my the shyt after telling me I wasn't getting it:blessed:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Emerald is my GOAT

I'll never forget the Christmas morning my mum surprised me and got my the shyt after telling me I wasn't getting it:blessed:
Dap + Rep
For me it's Pokémon Crystal...I remember getting a gift card for my bday and heading to the nearest Toys R' Us.
That suicune fight. :wow:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Any of these Pokémon’s good on the switch ?
Bruh, I recently borrowed my Son's Pokemon Arceus... Kept pushing it off for YEARS cause I thought it wasn't Traditional (cause you can see your pokemon in the overworld) and it looked easy...

BOY this Game Fun as Fck! Sneaking in the Bushes and trying to catch a Pokemon Without them seeing you brought me so much Joy.
And the Game is challenging cause everybody strong AF, Most of the Battles are one shot city. Gotta get yo level up to be able to one shot them first.

:russ:

Just finished the Game and I'm sad...cause ain't nothing like it after I'm done. I can't go back to traditional pokemon after this ..

:mjcry:

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Bruh, I recently borrowed my Son's Pokemon Arceus... Kept pushing it off for YEARS cause I thought it wasn't Traditional (cause you can see your pokemon in the overworld) and it looked easy...

BOY this Game Fun as Fck! Sneaking in the Bushes and trying to catch a Pokemon Without them seeing you brought me so much Joy.
And the Game is challenging cause everybody strong AF, Most of the Battles aee one shot city. Gotta get yo level up to be able to one shot then first.

:russ:

Just finished the Game and I'm sad...cause ain't nothing like it after I'm done. I can't go back to traditional pokemon after this ..

:mjcry:

I’m copping