Which Pokemon game should I get?

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
That’s the downside, gotta save often because it could at any second :francis:

What emulator/game did you get?
Not sure but my girl downloaded one and got it working good without crashing, battery drains so quick though

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just started Ultra Sun, haven't played a Pokemon game since Gold. I like it, it kind of holds your hand throughout, but I'm ok with that since I haven't played in a while (heard complaints that these games do it too much). After this, I'll go back to Black or White, which I heard are great.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
u don't need a 3DS

just grab a Gameboy Advance emulator for your phone and load Pokemon Fire Red (a remake of the original 1996 game but in Color) and you're good to go

All of it should cost u zero cents if you're on a Droid

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've never played a Pokemon game. I'm 33 years old. When it came out in the 90s I :camby: it. Same thing with smash Bros.

I do want to get a 3ds so I can play it. I wish we had more definitive news on this Pokemon switch game.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
u don't need a 3DS

just grab a Gameboy Advance emulator for your phone and load Pokemon Fire Red (a remake of the original 1996 game but in Color) and you're good to go

All of it should cost u zero cents if you're on a Droid
I got leaf green on GBA, played the originals so often too. I wanna play Gen 4+ games as I've completed al the previous ones. I'm thinking about platinum

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I've never played a Pokemon game. I'm 33 years old. When it came out in the 90s I :camby: it. Same thing with smash Bros.

I do want to get a 3ds so I can play it. I wish we had more definitive news on this Pokemon switch game.

33? How did you avoid pokemon? That's pretty crazy. All the generations bring something different, but I feel the one generation I wasted my time with was gen 4.