Which Pokemon game should I get?

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I just started Ultra Sun, haven't played a Pokemon game since Gold. I like it, it kind of holds your hand throughout, but I'm ok with that since I haven't played in a while (heard complaints that these games do it too much). After this, I'll go back to Black or White, which I heard are great.
Black/White may definitively be the worst installments of the entire series. If you have to pick those, go Black 2/White 2; it's much better.
33? How did you avoid pokemon? That's pretty crazy. All the generations bring something different, but I feel the one generation I wasted my time with was gen 4.
Most 80s babies didn't rock with Pokémon. Since it got to the states in '96 it's only really weird to hear 90s babies say they don't rock wit it.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Good Pokémon games I've played..
Red/blue/yellow
Gold/silver
Ruby/sapphire
Heart gold
Emerald
Don't waste your time on black and white 1. I never played black and white 2.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
The sequels are way better, but that’s not saying much. No love for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? What about Crystal?
I had diamond and thought it was meh. Black and white wasn't really the greatest either, those gens are probably weakest of the series.

I've completed soul silver now...Ima get a 3ds and get alpha ruby and the other new ones. I won't be expecting much from them other than ruby

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I had diamond and thought it was meh. Black and white wasn't really the greatest either, those gens are probably weakest of the series.

I've completed soul silver now...Ima get a 3ds and get alpha ruby and the other new ones. I won't be expecting much from them other than ruby
I somewhat agree. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum aren’t must have, but they’re ok. Black and White almost made me drop the franchise fr. The remasters are dope, but I felt like Sun/Moon restored the feeling. The new designs are more inspired than B/W and the new system that replaces the gym was surprisingly lit. I wish they did more with the ultra beasts and post game, but overall I was impressed. :obama:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too I dropped it playing black:gladbron:
To me Crystal, and Platinum are GOAT,

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
I somewhat agree. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum aren’t must have, but they’re ok. Black and White almost made me drop the franchise fr. The remasters are dope, but I felt like Sun/Moon restored the feeling. The new designs are more inspired than B/W and the new system that replaces the gym was surprisingly lit. I wish they did more with the ultra beasts and post game, but overall I was impressed. :obama:
What's X and Y like? I'll be grabbing a couple 3ds games soonish. I heard about the gyms being replaced...what's the difference?
Me too I dropped it playing black:gladbron:
To me Crystal, and Platinum are GOAT,
how different to platinum to diamond? WOAT gen but never gave it a go

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Get the Gen 6/7 games breh.
Either X or Y, either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, then one of Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's X and Y like? I'll be grabbing a couple 3ds games soonish. I heard about the gyms being replaced...what's the difference?

Same, just extra pokemon and extra storyline like in crystal.
I didnt know that consider the worst, I beat twice 1st playing the original and then a hack version of it.
My nephew had a blast playing it:wow:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Same, just extra pokemon and extra storyline like in crystal.
I didnt know that consider the worst, I beat twice 1st playing the original and then a hack version of it.
My nephew had a blast playing it:wow:
Might check the price on it

Tigron

Superstar
Daps

X and Y are better than D/P/P and way better than B/W, but honestly not much different in the formula. Being required to catch the legendary on the front to progress is lame, but I give it a 7/10 or so. The change in gyms in Sun and Moon is cool because it doesn't follow the format of
henchmen ----> gym leader, instead you get an objective, and upon completion, you get challenged by a buffed version of a wild Pokémon. Trust me, it's much better than it sounds and it's really refreshing when you compare it to the older games. Not to mention the different forms some Pokémon get. :whew:
When it's all said and done Sun and Moon might go down as a top 3 gen. shyt brought all that nostalgia back. :wow:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
X and Y are better than D/P/P and way better than B/W, but honestly not much different in the formula. Being required to catch the legendary on the front to progress is lame, but I give it a 7/10 or so. The change in gyms in Sun and Moon is cool because it doesn't follow the format of
henchmen ----> gym leader, instead you get an objective, and upon completion, you get challenged by a buffed version of a wild Pokémon. Trust me, it's much better than it sounds and it's really refreshing when you compare it to the older games. Not to mention the different forms some Pokémon get. :whew:
When it's all said and done Sun and Moon might go down as a top 3 gen. shyt brought all that nostalgia back. :wow:
Definetly gonna grab a few. Probably start with alpha ruby or sapphire...why didn't they do emerald:francis: