which nba 2k game was the most fun for you?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think it was one where you had to relive some classic NBA moments like TMAC scoring a bunch of points in the 4th or Kobe scoring 81.

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
2k9 & 10.. got mad memories with both & won a shyt ton of money playing with the Lakers & Celtics.. Rondo was an absolute beast in those games if you knew how to play with him :whew:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
2k1

i prefer the more arcade style... before all the 'realistic' animations slowed down the gameplay
I know you're not going to believe me but I have everything to do with that :wow:

2k1 introduced online play to the series and because of this was goat status. Internet speeds being broadband at the time, games had a odd lag to them that worked GREAT for football but not as good for basketball. I beta tested 2k1-2k3 so playing those games in early June then being able to keep the disc (not for resale would be on them) stands out.

Then Sega sold 2k sports to take 2 interactive who ran GTA before rockstar and the 2k series has been on a downwards spiral ever since with 2k11 bringing the franchise back to prominence.

It's been downhill ever since again with the 2k team focused on micro-transactions more than improving gameplay, getting team online to work properly. It's a damn shame because they don't seem to care that they are losing long time fans of the series :yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
2K10 first 2K.

then 2K14 PS3 version, i had so much fun making association mode and creating rookies, i literally was playing that up until June when i got my PS4

i pretty much simulated up to 2022

(Bron to LA, Klay Thompson to Philly, All rookies and new players on their correct team)

won Giannis and the bucks like 4-5 rings, Celtics with Tatum an Kyrie won a chip in two final appearance