Which games series do you want a big budget reboot of?

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Jet Set Radio on the Dragon Engine :whoo:

Def Jam :whew:
Zone of the Enders, with customizable frames:banderas:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Suikoden
Fight Night
Battle Arena Tohshinden
Fear Effect
Black College Football
The Warriors
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Sneak King
Yar's Revenge
Duck Hunt
Moonwalker
D
Panzer Dragoon
Flashback

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This a good one but creating and fleshing out all those character would take ages in development time today

Especially Suikoden 2 with it's like 106 playable characters

Edit: Suikoden is getting a spiritual successor
Eiyuden Chronicles Hundred Heroes
It looks lit as fukk

I done finished the side story eiyuden chronicles rising on the weekend:ahh:, cant wait for the main story :blessed:

Daps
I need a reboot of Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Trigger, and all the flyest classic RPG's. Stat

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's that good?! Oh fukk I gotta play then

its an action rpg but i enjoyed it, it only gives you a small glimpse into the wider world as the game is set in only 1 of the towns in the game but it does have the clasic suikoden feel. The saved data will carry over into the main game so ive just been maxxing out the 3 main characters from this game. Can't wait to use them in the main game

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I want a full AAA funded remake of Final Fantasy 6.
Above the level of FFVII remake.
6 was a god damn epic. The world ended, there was an opera, the cast was massive, they had people just getting murked left and right, most characters back story was good-great. Full voice acted, keep it turn based, make it a cinematic epic and market it that way. Its an experience, not the greatest action game. Yakuza like a dragon showed this can work.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want a full AAA funded remake of Final Fantasy 6.
Above the level of FFVII remake.
6 was a god damn epic. The world ended, there was an opera, the cast was massive, they had people just getting murked left and right, most characters back story was good-great. Full voice acted, keep it turn based, make it a cinematic epic and market it that way. Its an experience, not the greatest action game. Yakuza like a dragon showed this can work.

The right answer. I wonder if there is some licensing reason this hasn't been done yet. The game is a classic yet has remained untouched relatively speaking.