Which games series do you want a big budget reboot of?

dfresh

Pro
Daps
images

images

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Damn I miss the 360 era!

Splinter Cell - If they could somehow mix Chaos Theory and Blacklist into something stealthy but not too slow or fast.

Prototype - I look at Prototype 2 and Spider-Man 2018 and just say smashed them together and keep it rated M.

Saints Row - I hate that they keep milking the franchise but damn, why not give people Saints 1 and 2 again.

Sleeping Dogs - Honestly, just give us a sequel.

The Warriors - I know that it's a game based on 40 YEAR OLD movie but the stuff they added as a prequel and expanding the gangs and lore at the same time. Would love a beat em up brawler game set in the 80's aftermath of the film. I just know that the more "progressive" crowd would hate the 80's vernacular and mindset in some areas.

WCWWF No World Mercy/Revenge 2000 - Combine all four games and give it TNA Impact graphics and I'll buy it.

Max Payne - Would they go the route of pretty graphics or ground up like RE2? I also don't know how the graphic novel pages would go over either.

Scarface The World is Yours - Just give it a GTA budget and give me co-op. Loved this game.

Left 4 Dead - These 2 games made 15 damned years ago are still loved and played till this day. Stop with the Valve can't count to 3 joke and give us L4D3!

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I think megaman deserves a AAA 3d shooter/platformer in the same vain of Rift Apart. I’m not talking about a spinoff megaman either, I mean the classic blue bomber. shyt, I’d do a backflip if in September they just straight up say Insomniac is making a mega man game.

There's gonna be Megaman and Samus mods day one when Returnal drops on Steam lmao.

But seriously, Megaman would work as a Returnal rogue-lite/like game imo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's gonna be Megaman and Samus mods day one when Returnal drops on Steam lmao.

But seriously, Megaman would work as a Returnal rogue-lite/like game imo.

The first thing i thought of when i heard about the Returnal port was that they’re getting Samus mods. :mjcry:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
- MGS - not a reboot, but i want a remake or sequel.
- Dino Crisis - we overdue for a dinosaur horror game.
- Warhawk - we need a Battlefield style third person shooter and Warhawk was flames.
- Killzone / Resistance - always felt these games were full of great ideas and amazing lore, but had shytty execution.
- Jade Empire - if you know, you know. classic game.
- Def Jam - first couple games were classics and everyone wants a new one
- Midnight Club - the goat arcade street racing game series, and it just vanished because GTAV blew up
- Force Unleashed - fucc Fallen Order