Which games have moved you the most in the last 12 years?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last of Us

Final Fantasy XIII/Lightning Returns

Dragon Ball Fighterz just because it'd the game I've been wanting the most for almost 20 years. I literally said in 2000 that they need to make a game just like MVC2 just with Dbz characters. It shouldn't haven taken all the way to 2017 to happen, but I'm glad it's here.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Alfred telling Bruce that "The Batman must save Gotham," during Protocol 10 in Arkham City.

Batman about to make the ultimate sacrifice in Arkham Knight with that inspirational ass music playing. Alfred screaming at Batman to stop like :damn: Begging Bruce to leave. Bruce hitting him with "it's what you taught me. Do the right thing. It's all that matters." :to:

The Last of Us intro and ending. You experience the ultimate loss and you'll be goddamned if u let it happen again.

The breh who would go on to play Miles Morales :to:

Also, this scene

the-last-of-us-ellie.gif

Speaking of Spider-Man Miles Morales. The scene that really hits is when Peter leaves and he tells you that you're New York's only Spider-Man. When you're fighting The Tinkerer and they keep asking you why you won't give up and Miles hits them with "because... I'm...Spider-Man." All the Uncle Aaron interactions. His side mission where u have to find all the ambient noise throughout the city to make your own beat :ehh:and you get one of the best suits in the game. Having to fight him and having him come through in the clutch just when you need him. The Memory Lane mission :to:

The mission in the game hit on an emotional level more than in Spider-Man even the swinging themes.

They also have multiple Chadwick Boseman tributes, including 42nd Street into "Boseman Way," in honor of his playing Jackie Robinson in 42.

Also, this:

Exclusive_Look_at_Spider_Cat_in_Spider_Man_Miles_Morales__4K_.gif

If you #catset or just love animals, you'll love this mission and using this suit so you can swing around with Spider-Man the cat like you Mando and Grogu. It's also not the only mission with a cat. You have to go save a black cat named Vector too. Later you can get a black and gold suit if you complete all of the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man App missions. It's called the Uptown Pride suit. It's the suit the Harlem residents make for you for looking out for the neighborhood. It don't come with Pink mink or Jeff Hamilton leather tho.

Last edited:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
GOW (2018) and Spider-Man PS4 were straight piff :wow: 2018 was my favorite year of games of the 2010s off those games alone

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Alien Isolation
Xenoblade 2
Nier Automata
Kingdom Hearts 3
Devil May Cry V
Resident Evil 2 remake
FF7 Remake
Doom Eternal
Titanfall 2
TLOU(Still have not played 2 but the ending was spoiled for me)
Breath Of The Wild
God Of War(PS4)
Hollow Knight
Cuphead
Metroid Dread
Elden Ring

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
TWD (Season 1 only)
Life is Strange (End of episode 2 had a breh trippin)
Sleeping Dogs ("A Man who never eats pork bun, is never a whole man")
Metro Exodus (Sam's Story, more than the main game)
Far Cry 5 (That in-game soundtrack was amazing)