Which games have moved you the most in the last 12 years?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
TLOU
Journey
The Last Guardian, waited on this shyt to be made for years!
Kingdom Hearts 2 lmao
Bloodbourne, shyt turns you into a masochist
Limbo
TellTale’s The Walking Dead S1 and Game of Thrones

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
RDR2. Legit cried when my horse died playing as Arthur. Legit hated my wife for playing Arthur as low honor and getting the low honor save John ending. I don't think I will ever be able to watch that ending again.

Frostpunk cause I got the "perfect" ending on hard where you don't "cross the line" and saved all the settlers. Hardest thing I ever did in gaming. Save scummed all the way through it. My city looked a fukking mess cause I had to put everything near their homes cause I couldn't risk someone walking to far for food and freezing to death.

Anno 1800 cause I am in awe that they are on year 4 of this games release and still putting out quality DLC that significantly changes the game. Blue Bytes the GOAT at this resource management shyt.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Max Payne 3 was intense, alot of people Max was suppose to protect died horrible deaths, till the point i was worried for one of the characters
Max just kept drinking his pain away 😢

GrudgeBooty

Rookie
Daps
Dangranronpa 3 moved me...not in a good way...that ending can lick every bit of my dirty taint I put that on my mama
Aegis Rim hit me in the heart, I really feel like I went a solid journey with those kids
NHL 21 when the Penguins traded for Ovechkin on the first day of the season, I immediately ejected the disk and chokeslamed it onto my dusty ps4.

Apedemak

Rookie
Daps
There's so many games that have moved me incredibly.

Source games (Mainly TF2, NMRIH, and L4D2) - No more room in hell was practically my childhood and the GOAT zombie game. Everything from it's dreary atmosphere to it's atmospheric and often haunting soundtrack was killer. Also, :banderas: the fukkery was so ripe as a youngin. Since it was a small game, and everyone knew each other (it wasn't too uncommon to even catch Devs), fukkery was a daily. The amount of fukkery you encounter on old source games is crazy, you could choose any and so long as you visit a server at the same time each day, you'll run into the same people/groups over and over again and start to piece things together. Don't like that group? Choose another server and pick a time. Source games are honestly too racist to play now. You'll hear and see some insane things these days, so beware :whoa:

Silent hill (mainly born from a wish) - M favorite game series of all time. I played the first 4 games out of order and well after they came out, but born from a wish was special. While not a full game, the psychological story telling was really good and was a high point to me. It left me wondering what Maria actually was for months.

Doki Doki literature club
Perceptions of the dead
FNAF - The first one was really good when it came out, I have no idea what it's about now though.
Undertale

Last edited: