Which Game Makes You Rage The Most?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Madden without question. shyt can just go bad and there ain't shyt you can do about it. Play good football and have your qb just freeze sack fumble td or your qb fumbles and your lineman continually kicks it back until it's in your endzone and then picks it up and it's a fukking safety. Don't get me started on all the bullshyt I've been subject to with this game.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Lately? SC 6 libra of soul mode. Those gay ass missions that basically handicap you while the input reading AI always finds ways to win.

When you fight Nightmare and he can only he beaten via critical edge :pacspit:
When you fight that colossus bytch who can only be beaten via ring out :pacspit:
Luckily I found out that Astaroths vertical RE follow up chucks that hoe the fukk out real quick:mjlit:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SC6 rn. Garbage reversal edge bullshyt. fukk nightmare, fukk Siegfried, and fukk Azwell.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Destiny. :francis:
Destiny 2 kinda in there beaucse I don't have a vehicle to drive across these big ass maps. And I just unlocked the vanguard back at the farm. But they want me to buy sliver to cop one. :francis:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dragonball Fighterz
everytime I'm getting sucked into a combo with Bardock and never getting a safe hit
I literally wanna punch whoever designed him